Website Issues

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey, I don't know if it's just me, but I can't make a payment on your site. I tried doing it via PayPal, and with a credit card, and every time I submit, it just refreshes and asks me to sign in again. I tried Safari and Chrome, and also checked PayPal to see if they were going through, but not showing up properly on the site, but there haven't been any payments processed. I have bought stuff from you recently, so it seems likely to be a problem on your end.

Nope. Nothing's changed here but PayPal are forever tweaking their backend.

The only trouble I ever have is with customers who don't have PayPal accounts and choose, instead, to pay by CC. My suspicion is that PayPal are maybe phasing out CC payment. Supposition on my part but I am wondering if it's because PP don't get their little slice of the transaction. Dunno.

But nothing has changed here. The 'buy' link simply points to PayPal for payment. What PayPal choose to do with their end of things is beyond my control, sorry.

Stephen

Huh... So, are you getting any orders at all? Or have you tried placing an order yourself? Just wondering if this issue is exclusive to me.

I am receiving orders successfully because most people (99%) have PayPal accounts and use that to pay, not using a CC by way of PayPal.

Stephen

Oh, I have a Paypal account, too. I tried both ways, with two different browsers. Maybe it was an intermittent thing. I'll try again later.

Return to “Hollow Sun”