Multivox MX-3000 Owner, please chime in!

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone.

Your distressed scriptmeister here. To cut the story short, I think it was in June when I received a nice e-mail from a person suggesting to do a Kontakt version of Multivox MX-3000. I am not 100% certain, but 99% that it was sent from a guy in Netherlands. Now, he offered to provide samples if HS would be up to the task, and at the time it was quite fresh after Steve's passing so I said "perhaps at a later date, we'll stay in touch".

And then a horrible thing happened. I was setting up the spam filters, and somehow accidentally reversed the boolean condition to delete all messages NOT containing the word SPAM in the subject. Not to delve into too many details, this deleted most of my inbox (which is mario at hollowsun dot com), in which I have e-mails forwarded from steve at hollowsun dot com (this is the only way I can check on the e-mails that are still coming to that e-mail and are Hollow Sun related).

I was enraged! But when I calmed down, I remembered that Steve's computer is alive and well at his wife's house, and they can check his e-mail, so even if I accidentally deleted those e-mails from my HS e-mail account, it would still be on that computer, safe and sound.

...and now that I'm here with the Howell family in Cardiff, going through Steve's e-mails showed up no results at all! So, the only thing that I can deduce is that the guy offering a new product suggestion to do a Multivox library was in fact sending his e-mail to mario at hollowsun dot com! So there is absolutely no way to retrieve that e-mail anymore! :(

I hope the original sender of that e-mail (which is, as I say and think, 99% situated in Netherlands, and IS an MX-3000 owner - remember, that is a VERY rare synth!) is reading this. Kind sir, if you're reading this, please resend your e-mail so that we can continue the conversation!!!

Thank you all for your attention.

Yours truly deranged at the moment,

EvilDragon

Managed to get back into contact with the owner, it was a stroke of luck to be contacted by the guy who originally sold MX-3000 to him! Phew.

Return to “Hollow Sun”