Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise
EvilDragon
KVRAF

14746 posts since 6 Jan, 2009, from Croatia

Postby EvilDragon; Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:24 am Black Friday at Hollow Sun - 20% off on EVERYTHING till Dec 1st!

Hello, KvRians!

Without a lot of fanfare, and without much ado (since I'm unfortunately not a man of walls of text that Steve was), I would like to keep the Hollow Sun flame burning, and the memory of Stephen Howell alive by doing this Black Friday/Thanksgiving sale for everyone out there!

Just use the code BF20OFF in the cart system of Hollow Sun website, and it will apply a generous 20% discount on the contents of your whole cart. There is no limit to what it can be applied, so the more products you add to the cart, the more you save. :)

All the best from Angela, Alice, and my humble self for Thanksgiving, even if you're not from USA! 8)

~Mario
lnikj
KVRAF

1500 posts since 23 May, 2005

Postby lnikj; Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:49 am Re: Black Friday at Hollow Sun - 20% off on EVERYTHING till Dec 1st!

That's great! Glad you are keeping it alive and current.

Best wishes to Steve's family and I'll definitely be along to the site.
bluedad
something special

8457 posts since 15 Mar, 2002, from Birmingham, Alabama

Postby bluedad; Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:06 pm Re: Black Friday at Hollow Sun - 20% off on EVERYTHING till Dec 1st!

lnikj wrote:That's great! Glad you are keeping it alive and current.

Best wishes to Steve's family and I'll definitely be along to the site.

send my wishes as well. Most definitely will be picking up the MLM Suite 2
DaveElson
KVRist

218 posts since 16 Jul, 2004, from Seattle

Postby DaveElson; Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:37 pm Re: Black Friday at Hollow Sun - 20% off on EVERYTHING till Dec 1st!

My best wishes to Stephen's family too.
Whoomph
KVRian

998 posts since 4 Mar, 2004

Postby Whoomph; Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:40 pm Re: Black Friday at Hollow Sun - 20% off on EVERYTHING till Dec 1st!

Cool. Great products.
Zombie Queen
KVRAF

4232 posts since 1 Aug, 2005, from Warszawa, Poland

Postby Zombie Queen; Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:52 pm Re: Black Friday at Hollow Sun - 20% off on EVERYTHING till Dec 1st!

I'm glad to see HS running, tagged for later and a friendly bump.
coincidental
KVRist

468 posts since 5 Sep, 2011, from Sussex, UK

Postby coincidental; Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:45 am Re: Black Friday at Hollow Sun - 20% off on EVERYTHING till Dec 1st!

A very generous gesture (given what good value these are to begin with) and I've happily filled in a few more gaps in my collection. :D
Textur for ACE
After Hours for Lounge Lizard EP-4
Prism Sticks for Chromaphone
audientronic
KVRian

1054 posts since 30 Mar, 2012

Postby audientronic; Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:06 pm Re: Black Friday at Hollow Sun - 20% off on EVERYTHING till Dec 1st!

Thanks for the sale. Just picked up SOTU, Vermona and a few other things. SOTU is very cool (as are the rest). Love the interface and those big randomizing buttons.

Thanks also for keeping things going at the HS Towers.
My best to you and his family.
EvilDragon
KVRAF

14746 posts since 6 Jan, 2009, from Croatia

Postby EvilDragon; Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:28 am Re: Black Friday at Hollow Sun - 20% off on EVERYTHING till Dec 1st!

Thanks everyone, the sale has been massively successful! It is over now, so I'm closing this thread.

Cheers!

Moderator: hollowsun

Return to Hollow Sun