Alesis Fusion help

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I need some help in finding a Volume Control dial for the Alesis Fusion as my is going out as my Fusion is making all kinds of distorted sounds as I move the dial. I've looked on the net but it appears nobody doesn't have it in stock or there just is not anymore out there.

What I have done to fix this is just use the SPDIF out on the Fusion and it works fine but I would like to replace the Volume Button/Dial. I've had this Fusion since 2005 and this is the only issue I've ever had with it so I would like to keep this board going as its still a very powerful synth. I also used it with a Korg M3 and currently with my Korg Kronos. Alesis sure did open the world of synth wide open whenever they created the Fusion...

Anyway if anybody knows a place on the internet that still has this dial in stock I would appreciate any assistance very, very, very much.

Thanks,
Rob

I don't know where to find one, but my master volume is scratchy / noisy too. I set it a little below max and bang on the keyboard until the scratch I was goes away, and then don't touch that dial. It's worked for years :)

Yea I realized if I use the SPDIF out I don't have to even worry about the volume dial. Also using SPDIF keeps things digital than using the analog's out.

I am going to start sampling everything that I can from my Fusion to my Korg Kronos to attempt a lot of the great patches that is in the Fusion and use them in my Korg Kronos....

I've asked kpr to see if he will convert some of his Fusion stuff to Korg Kronos format since he he is selling Kronos sample packs and patches. Fingers Crossed...My Fusion is the 61 key and my Kronos is 88 key and I am so use to the weighted keys I have problems trying to use the 66 key Fusion as there is no weight to them. Plus my fingers are large that its hard to play the non-weighted keys.

Return to “Hollow Sun”