Windows port?

Official support for: audiospillage.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i'm pretty sure it will never we be released for win.. :hihi:

hackintosh? really?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Hi, Murnau, i hope you're wrong !
i would like to play with Electcktroids :love:

and another bump-mode
+1(000) :love:
for windows versions !

Also bumpin for Win! :party:

218 wrote:Also bumpin for Win! :party:
Windows guys already have enough windows-only plugins. I'd prefer AS just focus their resources on improving drumspillage and elektroid. Every new platform and format diverts even more resources from new features to troubleshooting compatibility for old features.

-Sam

add a bump for the windows version !

I really would like the windows port!! Bought it just because it is so good for my mac, but miss the power / zero latency of my music production pc... And I don't want to open the time consuming hackintosh box...

another vote for a Windows version of Drumspillage/Elecktroid !!!!!!! Please dear dev's this will be a favor both for us and you since there are a ton of producers on windows systems just waiting for a pc release!
"Proud Steinberg Cubase 8.5 User ever since Cubasis AV"

I have listened to all the drum-synths out there. But none of them tickle me in just the right place like Elecktroid and Drum Spillage 2.

As a Cubase / Win user my nights are sleepless. I am using Drumaxx now. As with women, it's hard to settle for the second best drum machine when you are in love with someone else. Need to eat ice cream.

Every day I'm crying on the inside. Thumbs up for Windows port! :pray: :pray: :wink: 8) :phones:

ProfessorEJ wrote:As a Cubase / Win user my nights are sleepless.
I understand that's normal for Windows users.
ProfessorEJ wrote:I am using Drumaxx now. As with women, it's hard to settle for the second best drum machine when you are in love with someone else.
At least you have someone now. You must forget about us..
ProfessorEJ wrote:Every day I'm crying on the inside.
It's an entirely normal reaction. I understand. We're thinking about it though. No promises..

If you guys do a windows port , I'll buy two licenses :tu:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

No! AdioSpillage is not allowed to even consider a Windows version until the long-delayed Mac update comes out! :ud:

AND, until there's a VST version for OSX :D
serious

Return to “AudioSpillage”