Official support for: audiospillage.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DrumSpillage 1.6.2 is out now!

http://www.audiospillage.com/en/drumspi ... -synth.php

Changes:

-New and enhanced preset kit content.
-Exported samples now normalised eliminating potential clipping issues.
-Accent controls restored to original bottom left position in model editor.
-Global controls moved to bottom right of model editing window.[/list]

Bug Fixes:
-Fixed a bug that caused stuck notes at low velocities.
-Dragging pads to copy/move works again.
-The 'pads transmit velocity' now works correctly.
-Memory Leaks.

AudioSpillage

There's a little bug going on on 1.6.2, it's on the FM of the bass drum. Once I adress env2 to FM on the drop down menu, and start messing with the envelope 2 ADSR, at a certain point FM stops working, it becomes unresponsive to any value changes. Even if you load another preset for the same pad, it will still won't work. Check this out please. :wink:

thiagorisso wrote:There's a little bug going on on 1.6.2, it's on the FM of the bass drum. Once I adress env2 to FM on the drop down menu, and start messing with the envelope 2 ADSR, at a certain point FM stops working, it becomes unresponsive to any value changes. Even if you load another preset for the same pad, it will still won't work. Check this out please. :wink:
Hey Thiago :) Thanks, will check this out ASAP.
AudioSpillage

thiagorisso wrote:There's a little bug going on on 1.6.2, it's on the FM of the bass drum. Once I adress env2 to FM on the drop down menu, and start messing with the envelope 2 ADSR, at a certain point FM stops working, it becomes unresponsive to any value changes. Even if you load another preset for the same pad, it will still won't work. Check this out please. :wink:
I'm having some trouble reproducing this bug. I wonder if there is some confusion?

The FM slider affects the amount of FM from Osc2 to Osc1. Once you select Env2 (from the menu above the slider) it is the small triangle slider to the right of the FM slider that actually controls the depth of the FM modulation. Does that make sense? Maybe this should be more clear. It is easier to understand when you use LFO1/2 instead of Env2.

Also, by default Env2 is set to control the amp of Osc2 (Env2 >> Amp) button.

AudioSpillage

I think I've just found the cause of this bug. I'll add the fix in the next update.

AudioSpillage

Return to “AudioSpillage”