Drum Spillage is great but ....

Official support for: audiospillage.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think drumspillage sounds great & looks great but a few things could make it better.

Mainly - a sequencer -like Elektroid. I get the idea of selling two different products but having a quick easy way to make beats within the drumspillage plugin plus the easily sequenced automation (aka parameter locks) would give it the edge to really compete with things like nerve and microtonic. I would have bought it immediately.

Right now I just cant choose between either product (electroid or Drumspillage) as neither does quite what I'd like. Get the sequencer - lose the drum models... hard choice when it should be an easy one.

minor gripes:
The drumspillage demo is terrible! Its almost unuseable. Mine cuts out - goes silent -then makes white noise - and very occaisionally lets me make a beat! At least give us half an hour or something to get the feeling of the plugin - let me get into & then take it away, leaving me wanting more. At the moment I feel like I didn't even get a taste and this does not make me want to part with my cash.

Some sort of memory -if I switch models on a pad it clears the settings for the previous drum model. It would be nice to hear the same settings in different models easily. Switching back to my original model my drum settings are reset which is a shame. Maybe this can be done in Drumspillage but the demo is almost unusable so I cant really check.

(An awesome thing to add would be drag and drop audio export - this feature in Nerve is unbelievable. But I know this is asking a lot)

A lot of requests - I'm sorry. I just feel this plugin is so close to being amazing!

Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback! Take your point about the demo and perhaps we'll lift limitation in a future update. The model memory is a good idea too. Sequencer is something we'll have to think about for the future.

Audio drag and drop? Is this for Elecktroid (entire pattern) or for individual pads in DrumSpillage / Elecktroid?

Cheers!
AudioSpillage

Return to “AudioSpillage”