Drumspillage 2 announced!

Official support for: audiospillage.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DrumSpillage

Wow. Just got an email about if minutes ago. I'm upgrading immediately! Great job guys! :)

http://www.audiospillage.com/

-Sam

still no vst :(

- sequencer

and still no Win version :-(

wald wrote:- sequencer
elektroid

dayjob wrote:
wald wrote:- sequencer
elektroid
?

Hmm its only $85 to preorder it.. and I know i don't need another drum synth since i have Tremor ... but it does SOUND different than tremor.. choices.. choices.. :lol:
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote:Hmm its only $85 to preorder it.. and I know i don't need another drum synth since i have Tremor ... but it does SOUND different than tremor.. choices.. choices.. :lol:
You are right you absolutely don't need another drum synth. Let's see if the reverse-psycho trick works ;)

In all seriousness, I bet they would make an awesome combination!

AudioSpillage

audiospillage wrote:
V0RT3X wrote:Hmm its only $85 to preorder it.. and I know i don't need another drum synth since i have Tremor ... but it does SOUND different than tremor.. choices.. choices.. :lol:
You are right you absolutely don't need another drum synth. Let's see if the reverse-psycho trick works ;)

In all seriousness, I bet they would make an awesome combination!

AudioSpillage
hi!
please do a win version and i'll buy it right away :oops: :love:

Regarding the sequencer + VST + windows port comments...

Apart from the PC/Windows port we just don't get many requests for either VST or the sequencer. The Windows port would be a big project what with the current UI being so heavily reliant upon Apple's Cocoa technology. VST isn't totally off the radar but requests are rare. The sequencer was something we planned to do and talked about. Who knows maybe we'll do it in the future.

For version 2 we really wanted to improve stability and the core functionality that people are using on a daily basis.

Hope that clears a few things up.

AudioSpillage

audiospillage wrote:Regarding the sequencer + VST + windows port comments...

Apart from the PC/Windows port we just don't get many requests for either VST or the sequencer. The Windows port would be a big project what with the current UI being so heavily reliant upon Apple's Cocoa technology. VST isn't totally off the radar but requests are rare. The sequencer was something we planned to do and talked about. Who knows maybe we'll do it in the future.

For version 2 we really wanted to improve stability and the core functionality that people are using on a daily basis.

AudioSpillage
:( i'll stop keeping hope.
all the best

audiospillage wrote:Regarding the sequencer + VST + windows port comments...

AudioSpillage
Yes, you mentioned the sequences before - that's why I am a bit disappointed. Once you get used to the awesomeness that is Elecktroid's sequences, you want it for all your drum models ;)

However, your focus on gradual improvements, and GUI polishing is understandable.

Daniel

lalo wrote: hi!
:love:

I hope there will have a way to get our Windows hands on it ! :D

sinkmusic wrote:
lalo wrote: hi!
:love:

I hope there will have a way to get our Windows hands on it ! :D
:tu: :harp:

yeah! hope is still alive!