Drumspillage 2 announced!

Official support for: audiospillage.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DrumSpillage

audiospillage wrote:
sqigls wrote:I need to throw in another HOY of a request for 64bit VST for OSX. AU only is the ONLY thing stopping me from buying anything and everything AudioSpillage.
OK, noted. DrumSpillage V2 in particular is in better shape for a Mac VST port. No promises though.

AudioSpillage
Awesome, thank you for considering. If DrumSpillage and Elektroid were VSTs i'd buy them instantly.

bought Elektroid anyway :D
the interface is appealing to me.
VST for Mac!! Then i will buy DrumSpillage ;)
:P

sqigls wrote:bought Elektroid anyway :D
the interface is appealing to me.
VST for Mac!! Then i will buy DrumSpillage ;)
:P
Thanks sqigls :)

masterhiggins wrote:
audiospillage wrote:
sqigls wrote:I need to throw in another HOY of a request for 64bit VST for OSX. AU only is the ONLY thing stopping me from buying anything and everything AudioSpillage.
OK, noted. DrumSpillage V2 in particular is in better shape for a Mac VST port. No promises though.

AudioSpillage
What's the ETA on V2? Just curious. Thanks!

-Sam
OK, slightly revised ETA since it is now the end of November. Here's a blog post with more info about V2.

http://www.audiospillage.com/blog/?p=834

Hi AudioSpillage, I'm wondering if there is any 'cross grade' price for myself, an Elektroid user?
Cheers and thank you!
Simon

sqigls wrote:Hi AudioSpillage, I'm wondering if there is any 'cross grade' price for myself, an Elektroid user?
Cheers and thank you!
Simon
i think it's still available for pre-order/upgrade at a discount. which is what i did.

How we looking?

Looking good! Finalising the beta which will pretty much be 2.0 but we need to make sure it's playing nicely with the various hosts. That should be out super soon :) Then release to follow.

Can't wait. Been checking out the samples on soundcloud and I'm quite pumped. The punchiest drum synth I've ever used. It also fits in the mix effortlessly. Sorry, rant is over. :)

-Sam

No, please, keep going :)

audiospillage wrote:No, please, keep going :)
:lol:

the soundcloud demos are great. really punchy and just rich sounds. looking forward to this more and more.

Return to “AudioSpillage”