been messing today:

https://soundcloud.com/reflektor-6n6p/ruth

quick and dirty it is
only problem was that it reverted to INIT kit
when rendering
and i hadn't saved it
so i went back and rendered the parts

dave
Last edited by dave dove on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks Dave,

Nice track! The reverting to INIT kit is a concern. We'll look to get a fix in for that ASAP.

Cheers!
AudioSpillage

DS2 demos on soundcloud remind of a some reaktor drum synthesizers.
:borg:

Congratulations on the release..DS is fabulous!
01001001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101100 01101100 01100101 01100100 00100000 00100010 01000100 01100001 01101001 01110011 01111001 00101110 00100010

Motion wrote:Congratulations on the release..DS is fabulous!
Thank you Motion :)

AudioSpillage

Just released version 2.0.6 which fixes the default kit issue and solves a number of validation related issues under Logic 9.

AudioSpillage

thank you very much
that works fine now

i changed the link in the earlier post
'cos i got bored of it
the updated link is more me
and has more DrumSpillage 2 in it
i think all the drums were DrumSpillage 2 once ;)

dave

DrumSpillage 2 is tha bees neez :)

I just got this plugin yesterday, and it seems that at least in Logic Pro X (10.0.6), when choosing the multi-output version of the plugin and assigning a sound to output "2" (seemingly the first aux after "Main"), it plays back on Aux 2 (as opposed to Aux 1, which is the first additional aux channel in LPX).

It's not that big of a deal (more of an aesthetic glitch) but I would prefer to not have any unused tracks cluttering the mixer view.

I'm looking forward to spending more quality time with this plugin!

Thanks for the feedback! I'll take a look at this issue today. Were you using mono or stereo outputs?

Cheers,
AudioSpillage

Hi there, thanks for the quick reaction!

I wrote it from the office, so I realized I had forgotten the exact config, but now I confirmed that it's only with the 16xmono setup.

OK thanks!

aidantaus wrote:Hi there, thanks for the quick reaction!

I wrote it from the office, so I realized I had forgotten the exact config, but now I confirmed that it's only with the 16xmono setup.
Looks like this is a bug in Logic. The built-in Apple AU Multi Sampler (I forget the exact name) displays the same behaviour with 16X mono outputs.

AudioSpillage

Okay then, I guess I should've tested more extensively. Obviously I (wrongfully) pointed the blame to the first component I had this issue with.

Sorry for this - it's still an awesome plugin! :)

aidantaus wrote:Okay then, I guess I should've tested more extensively. Obviously I (wrongfully) pointed the blame to the first component I had this issue with.

Sorry for this - it's still an awesome plugin! :)
Not a problem at all! Good to know and I can add the issue to the manual/FAQ if need be. Could also file a bug report with Apple once I've made sure it really is Logic's fault!

Cheers!
AudioSpillage

Return to “AudioSpillage”