Photosounder 1.9 with live synthesis is out!

Official support for: photosounder.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just released it today, let me know how you like the live synthesis! (in the Options menu)

http://photosounder.com/download.php

Changes since version 1.8.3 :
  • Live Synthesis mode added, it makes any change to the image heard instantly with no interruption
    Cursor-controlled playback
    Option to dump/save live synthesis output to an audio file
    Image rotation has been changed to make the image keep the same dimensions, can be applied on individual layers in multi-layer images
    Layers and groups of layers can be disabled
    Fixed layer list in menu in the Mac version to display more than just the names of the layers
    Various bug fixes, improvements and optimisations
Developer of Photosounder (a spectral editor/synth), SplineEQ and Spiral

Yeah !!!

for some strange reason, windows download doesnt work ...

wakax wrote:for some strange reason, windows download doesnt work ...
Oops my bad, I forgot to test the demo download after I changed the code, now it's fixed :) thanks for letting me know.

Last edited by lofty on Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lofty wrote:Hi

"If you already own the full version of Photosounder you need to download it using the link you received by e-mail"

but the file at this link via email is still for 1.8.3 (mac version)

How do I access this full new version? Can I just download the demo and install?
I guess that at the bottom of the download page it says your license has expired. I haven't taken care of the website part of it yet (I'm still not 100% done with all the changes for the website that this new version requires, just thought I'd share early) but basically it's a $19 update.

EDIT: I added the appropriate PayPal button for the upgrade at the bottom.

A_SN wrote:
Hmmm can't find it. Where did you add that?

So for the 1.9 update it's $19, that's right?

Neon Breath wrote:
A_SN wrote:

When you use your own download link with the serial and everything, provided that your license is expired, you should see it at the bottom of the download page.

And yes, that's correct, then you get every update for free until v1.10 (or v2.0) excluded unless such a new major version is released within 6 months of you buying the license/upgrade.

A_SN wrote:
Neon Breath wrote:
A_SN wrote:

When you use your own download link with the serial and everything, provided that your license is expired, you should see it at the bottom of the download page.

And yes, that's correct, then you get every update for free until v1.10 (or v2.0) excluded unless such a new major version is released within 6 months of you buying the license/upgrade.
Ok thanks for the precision !

I've been looking forward to the update. Order placed for renewal. Thanks for all the work you have been putting in to this.

I still don't get how to update. Anyone who did it can help?

I've purchased my 1.9 update licence but I can't find anywhere where to download the 1.9 version. In my original licence link email it still says ''Your license has expired. You can renew your license for $19 using the button below:'', but I already did that of course. No trace of my new 1.9 version... Where can I download the 1.9 version of Photosounder now?

Cheers folks

Neon Breath wrote:I still don't get how to update. Anyone who did it can help?

I've purchased my 1.9 update licence but I can't find anywhere where to download the 1.9 version. In my original licence link email it still says ''Your license has expired. You can renew your license for $19 using the button below:'', but I already did that of course. No trace of my new 1.9 version... Where can I download the 1.9 version of Photosounder now?

Cheers folks
Sorry about that, those things are handled manually and I'm abroad without a computer (making a dentist rich). I'll go back home tomorrow, then I can do the upgrade and send you the new version. Sorry about the inconvenience.

A_SN wrote:
Neon Breath wrote:I still don't get how to update. Anyone who did it can help?

Cheers folks
Sorry about that, those things are handled manually and I'm abroad without a computer (making a dentist rich). I'll go back home tomorrow, then I can do the upgrade and send you the new version. Sorry about the inconvenience.
Oh! Didn't know that­. All cool, thanks for the update.

A_SN wrote: Sorry about that, those things are handled manually and I'm abroad without a computer (making a dentist rich). I'll go back home tomorrow, then I can do the upgrade and send you the new version. Sorry about the inconvenience.
Just throwing an idea here, but you could maybe mention that on the Buy page of your website. So that way people are aware that it's normal to not receive the licence and download link before a few hours / days... :wink:

Photosounder: has it died or is it still breathing?
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

Return to “Photosounder”