Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise
XComposer
KVRist

78 posts since 18 Aug, 2006, from Italy

Postby XComposer; Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:02 pm Photosounder: how to have two layers with two different sounds

Hello,

I have just bought Photosounder, which I like very much. However, I have a very simple question. It's probably me, but I was trying to apply the "Vocoder" script (from the Photosounder site) and I cannot figure out how to have two different sounds in two different layers at the same time. When I open the second sound, the first one is lost. The "Copy" function seems not to work (after "Copy", the "Paste" command is NOT activated and remains dimmed and not available). Is there a way to open a new sound in a new layer, keeping the old sound in the already existing old layer? I'm using Mac OS X El Capitan (OS X 10.11.3).
Sorry for the "silly" question… and thank you for any help.
XComposer
KVRist

Postby XComposer; Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:21 am Re: Photosounder: how to have two layers with two different sounds

I see you answered my question on another web page, thank you very much.
A_SN
KVRian

897 posts since 6 May, 2008, from Poland

Postby A_SN; Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:23 am Re: Photosounder: how to have two layers with two different sounds

XComposer wrote:I see you answered my question on another web page, thank you very much.

Oh yeah my bad somehow I missed your first post.
Developer of Photosounder (a spectral editor/synth), SplineEQ and Spiral
nosucherror
KVRer

23 posts since 2 Sep, 2014

Postby nosucherror; Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:51 am Re: Photosounder: how to have two layers with two different sounds

Hello,
what was the answer to this request? Perhaps a link to the mysterious other web page?
Cheers.
pottering
KVRist

432 posts since 14 Dec, 2014

Postby pottering; Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:10 pm Re: Photosounder: how to have two layers with two different sounds

Hello,

I believe it was this fakebook post:
https://www.facebook.com/Photosounder/p ... 9248651585

quote:
" Photosounder: Sadly there's no way to load two different sounds, for that you need to use an external editor, like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA3KZbfJGD8 "
nosucherror
KVRer

23 posts since 2 Sep, 2014

Postby nosucherror; Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:00 am Re: Photosounder: how to have two layers with two different sounds

Thanks for that Pottering, much appreciated.
XComposer
KVRist

Postby XComposer; Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:50 pm Re: Photosounder: how to have two layers with two different sounds

Yes, it was that one. Sorry, I didn't see your request.
www.GKweb.it
Mac, OS X 10.11, Logic Pro X

Moderator: A_SN

Return to Photosounder