Solid State Symphony is undergoing a major update.

Official support for: indiginus.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Solid State Symphony; the Analogue Orchestra is temporarily unavailable, but will re-emerge as Solid State Symphony no.2. New samples, programming, and scripting are in the works, including Symphonic Strings, with vibrato controlled by the mod wheel or an ADHSR envelope. Not by cross-fading vibrato and non-vibrato samples, but continuous control from no vibrato to crazy vibrato. Teasers coming soon.

TC

Nice! I have no.1

Doug
Logic is a pretty flower that smells bad - Spock, in "I, Mudd"

For a good time click http://www.belindabedekovic.com/video_fl_en.htm

Nice to hear this is an on going concern. The mod and velo patches are killer as they are. The easiest way I know to rough out an orchestral part and just a lot of fun to play with. I'll be looking forward to this. :D

I actually almost bought n0.1 just a few days before it was removed, very happy to hear this :)
In process of making music that reeks of turd

This sounds interesting. I have the first version, and love it. Any estimates on a release date, and how much the upgrade will be?

We're working on several projects at once, so it's kind of a race to see which library will be released first! As for SSS no.2, probably sometime in October.

Thank-you for the feedback on Solid State, BTW. It has always been a pet project for me, and I use it often. The new version will include most of the material from the original version along with new stuff like the Solid State Strings, new brass sounds, and a better GUI that allows combining and mixing several sounds at once. It will probably (if at all possible) be a free update to current customers.

Thank-you
TC

tcollins wrote:We're working on several projects at once, so it's kind of a race to see which library will be released first! As for SSS no.2, probably sometime in October.

Thank-you for the feedback on Solid State, BTW. It has always been a pet project for me, and I use it often. The new version will include most of the material from the original version along with new stuff like the Solid State Strings, new brass sounds, and a better GUI that allows combining and mixing several sounds at once. It will probably (if at all possible) be a free update to current customers.

Thank-you
TC
I'll look forward to it.

I was wondering, just which analog synths were used to make the library? I'm an old gear-head from way back.

DocAtlas wrote:
tcollins wrote:We're working on several projects at once, so it's kind of a race to see which library will be released first! As for SSS no.2, probably sometime in October.

Thank-you
TC
I'll look forward to it.

I was wondering, just which analog synths were used to make the library? I'm an old gear-head from way back.
I can't be specific, but I can tell you that 2 were used, they are both polysynths made in the 1980s, and they are both analog.
Every 'patch' was created from scratch, so no factory patches were used.
TC

Nice 8)

2 questions:
Will 2 replace 1? i.e. is this an update or an upgrade?

Are you going to provide a discount for SS1 owners?

Hi Tracy,

I'm all over this when you release it. I'm kinda sorry now that I didn't grab v1 when it was available. The demo's were absolutely awesome. Thanks for providing some of the best libraries out there (AGC prime among them)!

Take care,
G

Hi G,

Thank-you for the kind words!
We've got a new product to get out first, but Solid State will be coming soon.
Promise.

Tracy

tcollins wrote:Hi G,

Promise.

Tracy
Hello Tracy,

I indeed am interested in Solid State and will welcome news when they come....

But what I'd like to know even more is what you're talking about above...
I own your guitar libs and like them a lot... StrumMaker is a great tool...
So you did make me very curious !!

So, could you give us a little tease ? :?: :wink:

sirbellog wrote:
tcollins wrote:Hi G,

Promise.

Tracy
Hello Tracy,

I indeed am interested in Solid State and will welcome news when they come....

But what I'd like to know even more is what you're talking about above...
I own your guitar libs and like them a lot... StrumMaker is a great tool...
So you did make me very curious !!

So, could you give us a little tease ? :?: :wink:
Sirbellog,
Believe me, I would love to spill the beans, but it's best not to just yet.
I can say that it will use some great new features in Kontakt 4.2.2, especially the larger available GUI space! I'll get some teasers made and make an announcement in the next few weeks.
Thanks for asking!
Tracy

Still waiting for this.........Any news?

Any demos or pricing on this yet?

Look forward to hearing it and eta.

Return to “Indiginus”