Solid State Symphony is undergoing a major update.

Official support for: indiginus.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello Tracy,
Have you made progress for SSS ?
I'm impressed by Torch and AGC, and I'm confident that SSS could strongly interest me if I refer to the quality and fair prices of your products.
Hoping news soon
Thanks
Regards

PS: just a small update because I've forgotten to thank you for the tutorial you provide too on your tools, quite helpfull and not often done by other competitors ....

I'll have news on this in the next few days.
Thanks for your patience!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

On the Solid State Symphony page there is a link to a free preview instrument, Analogue Orchestra Lite.

This is an orchestral pad made using analogue synth samples.
Please leave feedback on this thread.

Thank-you,
TC

Thanks Tracy, really looking forward to this one. I'm really loving all my other libraries from Indiginus as well! :D
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Oooh! This one completely went under my radar. The original SSS sounds great! Looking forward to the new modules.

AO Lite preview sounds great. Thought the Cymbal was a little to prominent and the drums to low. Hopefully there will be mix controls for the parts in the release.
I LOVE the original and am impressed that you have been able to make noticeable improvements to the overall sound. :)

Thanks for the feedback so far. I will try to tweak the download a bit by turning down the cymbal and turning up the timpani (and get that nasty reverb to sound better).

I'm working on a single main instrument where you can control the individual sections (strings, winds, synth, percussion, etc.) that will be a big improvement over the old "Full Orchestra" instrument. You will be able to control volume, transposition, velocity and key ranges for each element. There is also a rhythmic programmable pattern gate for the pads and a simple step sequencer.

Wow Thanks Tracy!
Solo strings has a very good sound (perheaps just a bit more attack for the demo could be nice). I like too the orchestra even if few tweaking in the demo could be necessary as already written.
From my opinion I think based on what I ear, a very good idea too allow to tweak the velocity per section in the full product. Typically in the demo the brass section change a lot the orchestra sound depending on the velocity.

Features you describe in your post seems outstanding.

Just one question: you plan to have several sections, is it planned to have solo instruments too?

Thanks
Regards

The new lite NKI is really sweet. I'm not sure about the levels on the cymbals and tympani, but I've only had a chance to listen through cheap headphones.

One of these days I WILL get something posted using SSS, but I'm not going to put up anything half-finished, and I'm waiting on the lyricist at the moment.
I wish I could sing as well as the voices inside my head...

http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory

Hi Tracy!
The SSS Lite sounds really amazing! And is there any news on your project?
:D :D :D

RBF

realbattlefield wrote:Hi Tracy!
The SSS Lite sounds really amazing! And is there any news on your project?
:D :D :D

RBF
Believe it or not, it's almost done!
It just hard to know when to stop. I'll think,"Almost there, but wouldn't it be cool if it did this?...".
The sound is much improved from the original, and almost everything will be in one instrument instead of separate instruments. There is a pattern-gate for pads, a synced bass feature, and even a white noise percussion pattern generator.

The separate elements (orchestral sounds, synth, and animated sounds) have their own transposition, velocity, key range, volume, and effects settings. There are editable presets for these, so it is very playable as soon as you load it up.
I'll get some screen shots on the website as soon as I can.

Thanks for asking!

TC

I vote that you take however long you need to make this as excellent as you can imagine :tu:

...Although I have been salivating over this update since you announced it some time ago :hih:

So I guess this happened and nobody told poor ol me? :(

Return to “Indiginus”