Solid State Symphony Update 1_4 Available

Official support for: indiginus.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is the third update of Solid State Symphony since it's release in January.

The update includes:

-New improved reverb, which gives the whole instrument a richer and more airy sound!

-Several new PadScape presets, new Pitchmod sounds and patterns, and some new preset nkis.

-Same great flavor!

I'll get some new demos up in the next few days. You can download the update HERE.

TC

thank you for another great update and an awesome product!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Yes - thanks!

Fantastic update. Thanks Tracy. :love:
Solid State Symphony, Alchemy, Loomer sequent, Cherry Electric bass, CoreBass Cherry, CoreBass Pear, Lots of Kirk Hunter stuff, 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7, 24GB RAM, 10.12.2, Logic 10.2.4
http://audioscapist.net/
http://www.facebook.com/audioscapist

I'm feeling a little slow today, but the instructions in the 1.4 update say to just drag the SSS Update 1_4 folder into my SSS folder. Maybe I don't understand how Kontakt works, but if I do that, how will it find the Solid State Symphony 1_4.nki?

Thanks!
Patrick
"Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence." - Robert Fripp

My music on SoundClound

Do you notify customers who bought it when there are updates or do I need to check the forum for that?

Musical Gym wrote:Do you notify customers who bought it when there are updates or do I need to check the forum for that?
I never get updated. I just happened to see this Topic and wondered if I already had this update or not. It's a new one on me.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I bought this a while ago, and like it a lot. I am having trouble with the updates and wonder if it is possible to get a single download of the complete most recent version.

What's in the update?

ravasb wrote:I bought this a while ago, and like it a lot. I am having trouble with the updates and wonder if it is possible to get a single download of the complete most recent version.
+1

My folder is a mess.

Hey guys,

We're looking into a way to update our email system so we can send out notices. Please keep checking this forum in the meantime.

Also, since we don't use an installer, the only way to update a product is to create a new folder containing the new instruments and/or samples. The update folder is always designed to be dragged into your existing folder, and is tested on Macs and PCs to make sure everything is happening. One thing I have noticed is that Windows seems to create 2 folders with the same name (one inside the other) when unzipping, so you must make sure that grab the innermost folder. I hope that makes sense :).

If you purchased SSS after April 12, 2013, then your version is current (as of this post).

If you have any problems with an update, just email me so we can get things happening for you.

TC

aMUSEd wrote:What's in the update?
In the 1.4 update that was released April 12. 2013:

Better reverb. We're now using a convolution reverb that greatly improves the sound of the instruments. There are also some more Padscapes presets, new PitchMod presets and patterns, and new presets nkis.

Please keep in mind that if you didn't get the 1.2 update you'll be missing some samples. That one requires purchase verification, so email if you need it.

TC

TC,

Thank you so much for the samples. They work perfectly. Great product and you are a great guy.

tcollins wrote:

If you have any problems with an update, just email me so we can get things happening for you.

TC
I did and I did. :) Thank you for sending the fresh links. ;)

Return to “Indiginus”