Torch is great

Official support for: indiginus.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I couldn't believe how quick and easy it was for me to create a rhythm track, and combined it with a rhythm track done with real guitar, panned them left and right, and I got exactly what I wanted. The chord selection wheel is great too, just hold down a key and turn the wheel. Super value.

On another topic, the Delta Blues acoustic, do you plan on doing any updates for it? I really like it's realism. Is there a way to control the initial transient on the slide, it seems kind of harsh at times? I can do that myself, say with Melodyne too, but I'm just wondering if there is way on the Kontakt menu. thanks Now I'm looking at the rest of your products.
Ilk

I. Lehti wrote: Now I'm looking at the rest of your products.
If you already have Torch, there's absolutely NO reason not to get the rest of them - I bought them all (except Torch) and have never been more content, although it's hell waiting for a new release. Whatever it is, I'm buying it.

I. Lehti wrote:I couldn't believe how quick and easy it was for me to create a rhythm track, and combined it with a rhythm track done with real guitar, panned them left and right, and I got exactly what I wanted. The chord selection wheel is great too, just hold down a key and turn the wheel. Super value.

On another topic, the Delta Blues acoustic, do you plan on doing any updates for it? I really like it's realism. Is there a way to control the initial transient on the slide, it seems kind of harsh at times? I can do that myself, say with Melodyne too, but I'm just wondering if there is way on the Kontakt menu. thanks Now I'm looking at the rest of your products.
Thank-you for the kind comments on Torch!
There aren't any updates planned for Delta Blues at this time, but it would be possible to turn down the cutoff freq of the low pass filters on the slide keygroups to soften them a bit. You could also put an eq on only the slide groups to lessen the edge. I will gladly send you detailed instruction on how to do this if you like.
TC

hueynym wrote:
I. Lehti wrote: Now I'm looking at the rest of your products.
If you already have Torch, there's absolutely NO reason not to get the rest of them - I bought them all (except Torch) and have never been more content, although it's hell waiting for a new release. Whatever it is, I'm buying it.
I know progress can be frustratingly slow here at Indiginus World Headquarters!
The good news is that a new acoustic guitar release is imminent, and will include StrumMaker IV, which is a VAST improvement over previous versions. So much easier to use and better sounding. You can freely choose which strings you want. You can enter the notes directly onto the fretboard, and all changes to chords remain until you choose to change them again or reset them. There is a latch feature, so you can change chords without the pattern starting over each time. You can choose the step resolution (8th, 16th, triplets, etc.) One of the last touches will be the ability to chain together several patterns. That's what I'm working on now. I'm trying to get this new release done before the end of October, and I'm really excited about it.

TC

Another Indiginus fan here!

I'm amazed at the quality of your products, given what you charge for them.

(This thread caught my eye as I've just had to reinstall Kontakt 5. And though I've got about 40 or so Kontakt libs/inst (Some costing hundreds of $$), I have only 11 instruments in the Quick Load section -- and both of the Indiginus guitars are among them). :)

Return to “Indiginus”