Delta Blues Scripted with SM IV?

Official support for: indiginus.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'd like to be able to apply the SM IV scripting to Delta Blues. I suppose I'm going to have to learn more about scripting ... oh, joy!

I assume that the slides are triggered samples, not some portamento and effects manipulation of common samples. Therefore, it might be difficult to add Delta Blues and its scripts to SM IV. But the other way around? There should still be room for the Delta Blues KeySwitches.

But, has anyone already done this?

Como
Help! I've fallen up and can't get down!

Win7 x64 Dual Dualcore Xeon 3.0 Ghz 16 GB Ram. Cubase 6, RapidComposer, BIAB, Abelton 6, Acid Pro 6,Roland XV5080 & Super JD, E-Mu CS PX7, Korg Radias R and MI-EX R, ASR-X Turbo, UAD 2 Quads, stuff.

Como,

Sorry, I don't know how I missed this question until now.
You're right about the slides- they are sampled. I am planning on adding the hammer-on feature to Delta Blues at some point this year.

-TC

Thanks for the reply!

We all miss things from time to time.

So, I guess ... reading between the lines ... it's not likely to be able to use script with Delta Blues?

I am also assuming the slide is velocity triggered, correct?
Help! I've fallen up and can't get down!

Win7 x64 Dual Dualcore Xeon 3.0 Ghz 16 GB Ram. Cubase 6, RapidComposer, BIAB, Abelton 6, Acid Pro 6,Roland XV5080 & Super JD, E-Mu CS PX7, Korg Radias R and MI-EX R, ASR-X Turbo, UAD 2 Quads, stuff.

Return to “Indiginus”