Solved:Old AGC Samples Not Loading in Manual SM IV AGC

Official support for: indiginus.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi. How can I load the samples for the original AGC into SM IV and SM IV AGC when I'm not prompted to Browse for missing samples on loading the instrument? I didn't see this scenario shown in the new manual.
Also, should I have access to the older AGC guitars in both SM IV and SM IV AGC?
Last edited by Musical Gym on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

If you have SM4 and AGC, you can indeed access your AGC sounds in the StrumMaker IV strum engine.
In the Instruments folder, you'll find the "For use with AGC" folder, which contains an instrument called, "SM4 Acoustic AGC", and the pdf instructions for loading it. The AGC sound are not available in the manual play "Acoustic Guitar" instrument.

Kontakt has no way of knowing where a user's AGC folder is, which is why this prompt occurs, and the pdf explains how to do this in both PC and Mac platforms.

Thanks Tracy. I was able to load the samples according to the picture you sent by reloading the instrument from the Kontakt File menu. Then I was prompted for the samples.

Would it be difficult to achieve loading the older AGC samples in the new manual play SM IV AGC, or is it recommended to just load the old AGC along with the new one?

Thanks again for your prompt help.

Jim

Hi Jim,

There will be a way use AGC samples using the SM4/Delta Blues style interface soon.

Thanks Tracy. That's good news.

I changed the title of this thread to more accurately explain my problem.
Now I understand that the old AGC samples load only in the strummer, not the manual SM IV AGC. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

Return to “Indiginus”