Problem with Acoustic Gtr Remix

Official support for: indiginus.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Today, I purchased the Acoustic Gtr Remix to update my purchase of the Acoustic Gtr collection from several years ago.

At that time (of the original purchase in 2011), I pointed out that the Nylon Guitar in the collection had samples with pops in them. In this thread, I wrote about them and you updated it. I posted that I was pleased.

Thread: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 7#p4615427

Well, when I load the new Acoustic Guitar Remix instrument the pops are back. If I load the AGC Remix LE.nki, then there are no pops. If I load the Acoustic Guitar Collection Remix.nki, then I get the pops back. I figured these should use the same samples so what's the deal here?

If I load the Acoustic Guitar Collection.nki from the Strummaker III version, then the pops are gone. All of these are in the same folder, so why might the pops be back?

Any help would be appreciated. Quite frankly, I'd be happy with a fresh download of the whole package because with these updates here and there through the years (without a lot of guidance) means that I'm not sure at all what the folder arrangement should be. I'd be happy to provide proof of purchase.

Send me an email, and let me know which notes you hear the pops in. And I can get you a fresh download.

Return to “Indiginus”