Arp for StrumMaker?

Official support for: indiginus.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

First let me say that I love the new Renegade. You've managed to captured the Tele vibe and that can cover a lot of musical ground, but the thing that really caught my attention was the arp function.
I'd like to see more info on that function, but something like strumming the verse and arp-picking the chorus is a way cool touch.

So here's the question: Any chance that the arp will make it to the Acoustic StrumMaker?

And if you added it to Renaxxance I'd gladly but it again! :)

MRT wrote:First let me say that I love the new Renegade. You've managed to captured the Tele vibe and that can cover a lot of musical ground, but the thing that really caught my attention was the arp function.
I'd like to see more info on that function, but something like strumming the verse and arp-picking the chorus is a way cool touch.

So here's the question: Any chance that the arp will make it to the Acoustic StrumMaker?
I'm glad you're enjoying Renegade, and thank-you for the kind comments.

So sorry about not checking this forum. It does not notify me of new posts, and I just haven't checked it for.. well... a really long time, apparently. Always feel free to email.

We will be starting on a new steel string acoustic project this fall, and it will incorporate newer features from Renegade and The Resonator, including the chord arp function.
-TC

OnCourse wrote:And if you added it to Renaxxance I'd gladly but it again! :)
This would not be difficult. I'll consider that for an update.
-TC

tcollins wrote: ... So sorry about not checking this forum. It does not notify me of new posts, and I just haven't checked it for.. well... a really long time, apparently. Always feel free to email. ...
Two suggestions. (1) Make sure the email address associated with your KVR account is one that you currently monitor. (2) Make sure that the command button next to "Post new topic" says "Unsubscribe from this forum". If it says "Subscribe to this forum" then click on it to subscribe.

It appears that KVR's software does not automatically subscribe moderators to their own forums.

I just clicked Unsubscribe and then Subscribe, so perhaps this will reset it. Here's hoping.

Strangely, I do receive notifications from threads themselves, but not when someone opens a new thread.

Return to “Indiginus”