E-Play Divorce - v2.0 incoming

Official support for: cfa-sound.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How many piano libraries are out there? Right, tons of! So what's the deal with the CFA E-Play Series? You don't get similar sounding (e)-pianos, you get a whole lot more. Modern, fancy, extraordinary, neverheard or hard-to-achieve keys, suitable for various styles from Jazz to Electronica - all at your fingertips. Samples are wrapped in a small and beautiful plugins for your daw - get in touch!
DIVORCE - the dirty side of the e-play series. Divorce contains 25 unique e-pianos with a special dirty and nasty touch.

FEATURES
- sampleplayer for PC(vst) & Mac(AU)
- contains 25 unique e-pianos
- 32-bit precision
- high quality interpolation
- DFD (direct-from-disk streaming)
- 32 voices
- built-in reverb
- 1.99 content
- all e-pianos also included in NKI format

Introduction price: 25.00 € (the first 100 copies)
After that the price will reached to 40.00 €

More information and also the demo-mp3 you can find on http://www.cfa-sound.com
Last edited by Cyforce on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Introduction price: 25.00 € (the first 100 copies)
After that the price will reached to 40.00 €
Cool idea having a 'honeymoon period' introduction sale!!! :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Honeymoon will be the name of the second plugin of the e-play series :lol:

Great sounding little plug!!! Bought and installed it just now.

Unfortunately the GUI is completely unresponsive in DP7.2, OS10.6.4, MacPro. I can change presets via DP's own preset changer (so I guess the oppositie of the Cubase situation?) But I can't change the ADSR, PanMod, Reverb etc.

Are there any preset MIDI assignments for those controls in the Plug-In? I could control them via MIDI. Or else could you fix the GUI so it works in DP? Thanks!!!

I tried running the NKIs instead, but of course those controls aren't easily accessible there either, since it just shows up as a generic Kontakt Instrument GUI.
Kubi

Have you also installed the "MSJR.pkg" how written in the manuel?
It's a jave-runtime addon, which is needed to use the plugin on mac osx.

And Macbook, did this use intel cpu?
System requirement:
- Mac OS X 10.5 Intel or later
The current version has no cc. Because the most musican which i know, don't really need it, also myself never really used it, and so in times off automap & co i thinked cc was to date not really important, but perhaps it will be added in an update if many users request this feature.

Yes I installed runtime, and yes I'm on MacPro Intel:

10.6.4 Snow Leopard
2x2.8GHz MacPro Quad core Intel Xeon

using the plug-in as an AU inside Digital Performer v7.2

Right now the GUI is completely unresponsive. The plug-in works with the presets, but can not access any of the buttons in the GUI, so I can't change any parameters - ADSR, or reverb etc. The buttons simply don't react at all.

That is why I asked about accessing via MIDI CC - not as additional feature, but because I paid for the plug-in and I can't use it properly in my DAW.

So: What now?

Thanks for your help!

Ah, und Gruss nach Deutschland! Habe gerade Deine Location gesehen. Bin urspruenglich aus Muenchen!
Kubi

Hmmm strange problem, which don't should be! The plugin was build with maizesampler2, so i will ask today the developer of it, what can be there the reason etc, and also i will go then the next days for the update build(also with completly midi cc), really sorry for that, how said, usually such a problem don't should come up.

Irgendwie sind hier für so ein internationales Forum ja recht viele Deutsche^^

Dankeschön!!!!
Kubi

Kubi wrote:Dankeschön!!!!
Little update, currently you are the one and only, which have this gui prob. I will send you the days via pm a special test-version, perhaps this solve this unqiue prob on your mac/daw.

demo-mp3 is now also on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZCrgT6pN4g

Demo-version for PC-VST and also Mac-AU is added!

Limitations:
- only 8 voice
- playable keyrange reduced to C1 - C5
- only 3 instruments included(lite versions)

Today Divorce gets an update! Also from now on it will be saled as complete package, which included PC-VST, Mac-AU & Mac-VST in once!

Changelog 1.1

- VST version for Mac added
- improved engine performance
- fixed a few crashes in the player

DIVORCE GROUP BUY
Join the Divorce group buy and save up to 75%! How it works? Subscribe on the mailer below, and after the group buy subscribe-period ends, you will receive your own personal discount voucher, whose discount belongs to the reached level of the group buy. Subscrie period starts on 19th march and runs till 31th march.

Discount levels:
10+ subscribers - 20% off / final price 32.00 €
30+ subscribers - 35% off / final price 28.00 €
50+ subscribers - 50% off / final price 20.00 €
100+ subscribers - 75% off / final price 10.00 €

Current subscribers:
Current discount level:

More information: http://www.cfa-sound.com

Quick sneak preview about the upcoming version 2.0, which is now more and more close to the finish line :)

As mentioned before several times, the 2.0 version comes as Kontakt-Only(v 3.5 or higher) version.
The player plugin(the dev tool for it) didn't warants us a save compability to MacOS. A newer player version wouldn't work on MacOS 10.5, on 10.6 it would, but if it would work on 10.7 is pretty unsure. So we step back from the player plugin. And well, i guess in this time, nearly everyone have Kontakt or Komplete, which allows the user also more creative freedome for tweaking the sounds.

So what will be different from 1.1 to 2.0?
- 25 completely new design pianos(grand, electro, wurlie etc)
- Kontakt only
- (maybe!) later additional patches for Motu MachFive
- 73" keyrange instead of 61
- 6 velocity layer's instead 1
- a huge sound different, much more details and liveliness
- the in 1.1 contained 25 instruments will be also included as bonus addition
- script for Kontakt, which gives you the same direct-access control as the player plugin in 1.1
- (probably) for each instrument a custom impulse response(IR reverb)

Like said above, the sound difference from 1.1 to 2.o is really huge, especially through the velocity layers, a complete new play experience.
Logical the size of the package will gets pretty big, around 10 GB.

All Divorce 1.1 customers will get a 50% off voucher for the new version :wink:
The first sounddemos coming hopefully next week.

Return to “CFA-Sound”