Windows 7: Hate it.

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

"Keyboard failure. Press any key to continue..."

I love windows7 so much. Everyday, after forcing myself to get out of bed, I march in here and say "good morning windows 7" and it starts right up. Being one of the only smiles I have during the day, it makes my coffee and gives me a pep talk about the positive things in life. Of course I ignore that, but it keeps going.....constantly working......trying. It works harder than I do!

I enjoy countless hours of music, gear searching, chat, with love and no judgment. I love you windows7, I love you each and every day. :hug:

Nicely said, hibidy.

Now change all the "windows 7" to "windows XP" and you have something I could post, to a word. :hihi:

Such an unobtrusive OS, so nicely out of the way of the programs I use, "it just works", to quote what "someone" said... :hihi:
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Truer words never spoken.

DuX wrote:Nicely said, hibidy.

Now change all the "windows 7" to "windows XP" and you have something I could post, to a word. :hihi:

Such an unobtrusive OS, so nicely out of the way of the programs I use, "it just works", to quote what "someone" said... :hihi:
I could never go back. NEVER! It's a dream come true. Don't get me wrong, I got some serious mileage out of xp (about a decade?) but I'm windoze7 fo life yo!

Er, I do have vista on my older 32 bit computer :oops: It's not a love affair :lol:

Windows be like a girl, not all are alike, none are perfect,
makeup, configuration, and dieting can improve things, and when treated properly,
most will usually be there the next morning :wink:

(most girls reakt a bit in the configuration process :hihi: )

hibidy wrote: windoze7 fo life yo!
M@

I wonder what is on the front. "50 wheelchair pushers with an AK?"

'I got 99 problems but complex linear algebra ain't one.'

Windows 7 works, but boy is it a piece of shit.

Microsoft went down in the world with this one. Their finest hour. Their final hour.

So many things wrong from resource management to just general gui/hci bugouts.

Hey, people you do realise the computer you are running this pos on is 3 generations faster than the machines used for xp? So why does it feel 3 generations slower?

I'll bow out now. If you will throw things at my head, let them be cream cakes and let me get my helmet first.

But really, no, windows 7 is not very good. 8 is crap, but the best bit is, there won't be a windows 9. Actually, I think this last point should give some cause for concern. What do we do when our main OS 'supplier' goes tits up?

But that would never happen would it?

Oh no.

glokraw wrote:Windows be like a girl, not all are alike, none are perfect,
makeup, configuration, and dieting can improve things, and when treated properly,
most will usually be there the next morning :wink:

(most girls reakt a bit in the configuration process :hihi: )
I can hear glokraw's g/f's screaming in ecstasy now, in the configuration process.

:-o

'You're next!' 'Yes, you!'.

Configuration time bitch!

It runs and runs and runs.......blessed are thy windows7, as it works all day to keep my habit fresh.

hibidy wrote:It runs and runs and runs.......blessed are thy windows7, as it works all day to keep my habit fresh.
I too shall learn the art of the couplet line and not rambling on all day..

and night..

and day..

and..

;-)

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”