Trouble with Bluetooth LE Waves NX Head Tracker

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone can help me. I'm having trouble getting the Waves head tracker to work. My bluetooth is on, and Windows10/Waves recognize it and say it's paired, but the plugin only stays green (connected) for a second, before defaulting to gray (unavailable).

Anyone had similar issues and found a workaround? I'm using my webcam instead for the time being, but that takes up more CPU than the head tracker, plus I prefer mixing in low light.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!
B

I'm having the exact same problem with mine. I thought maybe it was my bluetooth dongle, but I just bought a new one, and it's giving me the same problem.

Did you have any luck with yours yet?

Apparently, it's to do with the recent Windows 10 Creators Update that they rolled out. They broke the Bluetooth LE. People at Waves say that the are aware of the problem and are working together with Windows on a fix. Still waiting though....

Apparently, it's to do with the recent Windows 10 Creators Update that they rolled out. They broke the Bluetooth LE. People at Waves say that the are aware of the problem and are working together with Windows on a fix. Still waiting though....

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”