FL STUDIO RENDERING PROBLEM

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been using FL Studio since the 10th version till now, but nothing like that ever happened. So I'm trying to render this projects, but at the end I get nothing but a loud click at the very beginning and static low noise for the rest of the track's length. wav or mp3 makes no difference. When I bounce separate tracks inside FL, everything is OK.There seems to be no problem with rendering any other project either. Reinstalling ASIO4ALL didn't help.
I rendered this very project a few days ago successfully, but then I changed/added a few things and get this noise. Anyways, has anyone ever had a similar thing happen with your projects? If yes, did you find out the reason, and were you able to fix the problem?
Thank you.

Ok. So I don't know if anyone is ever going to read that, but I'll write anyways. So it took about an hour to figure out, but I fixed everything. The problem was in a plugin I used (Vintage Amp Room from Softube, an awesome amp/distortion plugin btw). I'm not sure what exactly about that plugin was causing the problem. What I did to fix it was deleting from the channel and then putting it back. Probably it just didn't load correctly the first time. So, whatever

That sucks man but glad you figured it out. Was it the VST3 version? Do you have "Notify about rendering mode" checked or unchecked in the plugin 'wrapper' settings? That can cause problems sometimes.

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”