Effects

Official support for: kuassa.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, Do you plan to put any effects into Amplifikation One? If not, what is the best way to chain in effects?

If I understand correctly, the effects should go before the cabs, but I don't see a good way to do this seamlessly. Would I end up having to bypass the cabs?

In short, I'd sure like to see some quality effects added, and if not, maybe a way to keep the cabs after any effects I may add.......unless my understanding is wrong, and the cabs order isn't important. :-)

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I'm just a hobbyist. :-)

--Sean

Bump. Anyone out there?

--Sean

Hi Sean,

Sure we have a plan to put effects in Amplifikation One as new feature update, but, we're still focusing to develop a new product. So, there's a chance that you have to wait a while before we can put more effects on Amplifikation One ;)

For the effects chaining, lots of users are using Amplifikation One mainly as an Amp/Cab simulator. So, they bypass the effect section on Amplifikation One, and use effect plugins from the host or other manufacturer instead. Of course there's other users who prefers using hardware/software combo by using their hardware pedal effects between their guitar and soundcard input.

Maybe something like this will work for you:
  • Guitar -> Soundcard Input -> Other manufacturer's effects plugin-> Amplifikation One(FX section turned off)

Guitar -> Hardware pedal FX-> Soundcard Input -> Amplifikation One(FX section turned off)
For the second option(hardware-software combo), please make sure to turn your volume knobs down to start and then slowly turn them up as you go. :)

I hope this helps,

Best Regards,

Cool! Thanks for the info. :-) I'll be looking forward to the effects version. :-)

--Sean

A new product? :) . Any clues?

audiojunkie wrote:Cool! Thanks for the info. :-) I'll be looking forward to the effects version. :-)

--Sean
Yep, it may take a while. Because it will need us to redesign the interface and the codes to integrate more effects of course ;)

moocher wrote:A new product? :) . Any clues?
Haha... nice to know that you're getting curious about the new product bro...
It's currently still on alpha stage. So, things may change a lot until its final. ;)

KUASSA wrote:we're still focusing to develop a new product
Please tell me it's nothing iPhone/iPad related... :hihi:

I'm also curious. Still loving Creme!
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

chokehold wrote: Please tell me it's nothing iPhone/iPad related... :hihi:

I'm also curious. Still loving Creme!
:D
No, it's not an iOS related product, although we would love to have one :oops:

Glad to know that you love creme! :) :)

Hows that new product coming on? ;)

moocher wrote:Hows that new product coming on? ;)
We are aiming to release it by the end of this month (hopefully) ;)

Wish us luck! :D

:shrug:

I have become less and less of a fan of Waves GTR3 as far as the guitar amp itself goes, but the ton of effects stomp boxes it comes with makes it continue to be worth the money I spent on it. You can get it for about $100, and it will cover pretty much any effect you might want. Granted, integrated effects are nicer (i.e. ModThing and DelayThing in Scuffham S-Gear) but the GTR3 Stomps are pretty useful and versatile.

Return to “Kuassa”