Creme: Parameter value readouts?

Official support for: kuassa.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I love Creme so much, but there's one thing that I don't like... in the cabinet settings, the sliders for the volume and balance should display a written number with their value somewhere.

Say I have two guitar DI tracks, Left and Right. I load an instance of Creme with a gread sounding preset (saved WITHOUT pan settings) onto each track, and I want them both to be equally distributed in the stereo panorama.

Using my host's pan controls would mean that ALL the sound coming from Creme would get panned, screwing up my panning and volume distribution inside Creme. So instead I don't use my host's pan control but the microphone pan sliders within Creme.

I open the instance for my left guitar DI track, I pan one microphone hard left and the other one to about 60%-70% left, somewhere in between. Just so it's a little thicker and has some "room" to it.

Now I open the Creme instance on my right DI track, load my pan-less preset again, pan one of the microphones hard right ... and then what?

As it is, I have to guess where I slide the control and hope that it's "something like that".

Creme needs some sort of scale or readout with readable numbers, so that one can spread the sound equally without guessing. Personally, I don't mind if it ranges from 0 to 10, making 5 the center, or -100 to +100 or anything. Just a some more information so I know what I'm doing.

That would be so great! :)
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

Noted.
Thanks for the suggestion

Return to “Kuassa”