Kuassa Kratos Maximizer

Official support for: kuassa.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Kuassa Team,

first of all i want to say that i´m very impressed with your Plugins. I use all your eq´s in Reason everyday (btw. wonderful Pultec EQ emulation). Now i see that you offer a Maximizer in VST format. Is it possible to get this also in Reason? Moreover are you planning to develop some Compressor Plugins? I think that would be great. I´m a big fan of your products because they gave me SOUND for my tracks.

Thank you
Daniel :wink:

Hi Daniel,

Thank You,it's nice to hear that our plugins is featured in your Reason tracks. Our RE version of Kratos Maximizer is still being developed,but We still don't have an exact date to release it yet.so stay tune.

best regards
Rathomi
Community Manager - PT Kuassa Teknika
My pop band, a rock n roll band and an industrial groove machine.
https://soundcloud.com/helmproyek

ok, thank you! :tu: :phones:

I got the Kratos too, this thing is AMAZING! PERIOD! ... but what actually caught my
attention is the Amplifikation Vermilion Amp. That thing is awesome, it made me retire
Steinberg's Cubase 8 AmpRack, this thing is awesome, it can freely compete with some
heavyweight Amp EMUs that i see around for hundreds of bucks. I don't know if they
have Demos but i urge everyone to Demo this if possible if you are into Guitars.
Kratos is right next to my Elephant now for every day use and Vermilion is my only GFX.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

Yes, i can hardly wait to try this thing out in Reason! Hopefully, it will come soon.

prontom wrote:Yes, i can hardly wait to try this thing out in Reason! Hopefully, it will come soon.
http://www.reasontalk.com/post?id=7397704

Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Return to “Kuassa”