Kawai EX Pro Resonance

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I just bought the Kawai EX pro. I am running it on a 2010 macbook pro w 8g of ram 2.2GHz intel i7 processor. I use UVI as an external instrument through mainstage. I'm having a problem when i play a group of notes hold the sustain pedal down, after about 5 seconds of resonance notes start to randomly and abruptly cut out.

Do I have some settings wrong? Is there any way to remedy this?

Thanks for your time!

BY

Hey BY,
I just bought the AS Piano Collection pack and installed it last night to try. I was quite disappointed when I encountered the same issue as you did (I came to these forums immediately to see if others had issues). I also use MainStage 3, but also tried the pianos in the UVI stand-alone and the issue persists. I still need to play around with settings and browse the forums for possible solutions. The problem doesn't seem to always occur every time I hold down chords but is kind of random. Have you found a fix yet? I'm suspecting it's something with the buffer settings that creates the issue. I notice it on the Kawai EX Pro but even more so on the OldBlackGrand piano. If I could solve this problem I'd actually be satisfied with my purchase rather than feel let down. I highly doubt this issue can't be fixed as there would be more people complaining about it. I'm just puzzled by it right now. Please let me know if you found a workaround.

FYI my system:
Early 2011 MacBook Pro 15" 2.2Ghz Intel Core i7, 8GB 1333MHz DDR3, OS X 10.9.4
TC Electronic Impact Twin audio interface
Roland RD700GX

Return to “AcousticsampleS”