GD-6 Kontakt version?

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi!

Is there a Kontakt version of GD-6 Acoustic Guitar? I have nothing against the UVI interface, which works fine, but as a rule, I avoid buying any libraries requiring iLok usb key (I have other friends doing the same). Some other libraries actually give a choice between a Kontakt version and a UVI version (ex : Sonokinetic, with their last library, Carroussel). Do you plan on doing the same?

Thanks.

Hi,

Im sorry, but, this actually would not be next to impossible in Kontakt (or i would not even begin to imagine the look and length of the script...).

In any case, we have no intend to release anything in Kontakt anymore, we work exclusively with UVI.

Just a news about this, we no longer require the iLok key ;)

Is there any additional cost setting up the iLok protection? Is it just a matter of buying your software and then registering with UVI/iLok? I'm a bit confused by what I need to do if I go ahead and purchase.

No, there is no additional cost.
Here are the quick steps to the registration:
1- purchase ;)
2- register your serial number in your account, it will create your download link
3- then download the iLok license manager for free from their site and authorize your computer
4- install UVI Workstation (again for free)
5- start playing ;)

There is a detailed video and step by step instructions in our FAQ here: http://www.acousticsamples.net/faq

8)

Return to “AcousticsampleS”