Unable to mount the Volume... (Invalid file)

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I opened the first time (in Mach3) with no sound. Since then, I get this message in both Mach3 and UVI workstation. I've replaced the original file, but no luck.

I've verified the license is on my iLok. This happens in a host and in stand-alone.

Any suggestions?

Don Nickel wrote:I opened the first time (in Mach3) with no sound. Since then, I get this message in both Mach3 and UVI workstation. I've replaced the original file, but no luck.

I've verified the license is on my iLok. This happens in a host and in stand-alone.

Any suggestions?
Please check that you use the latest version of both
M5 v3.1.4
and UVIWorkstation 2.0.10
Olivier Tristan
Developer - UVI Team
http://www.uvi.net

Please check that you use the latest version of both
M5 v3.1.4
and UVIWorkstation 2.0.10[/quote]

I had the latest version. It looks like it's a bad interaction between the 32 bit host (FL Studio), the 64 bit plug-in, the 32 bit PACE software, and a new iLok.

When I reinstalled the Pace software, it started saying I needed to re-register my plug-ins. Now it works in in stand-alone, but not in the host.

Fortunately I use SONAR as well, and a 64 bit FL is just around the corner.

Thanks

Well, for a 32 bits sofwtare, you need to insall the 32 bits version of uvi or machfive and for a 64bits host, you need to netall the 64bits version. The version of pace should not change anything.
You can of course have both version installed.

Return to “AcousticsampleS”