Is Telematic V2 free update for old owners?

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi.

I'm owner of Mach5 which includes as you know Acousticsamples instruments. I was looking your website and noticed that there is new updated version of Telematic electric guitar. Now I'm wondering is the V2 free for old users or is it so much different that I have to buy it again?

Sincerely Vertti

PS. I also wanted to say that I really like what you're doing. I'm surely going to buy some of your libraries in the future. Notably the GD-6 acoustic guitar looks very tasty!

Vertti wrote:Hi.

I'm owner of Mach5 which includes as you know Acousticsamples instruments. I was looking your website and noticed that there is new updated version of Telematic electric guitar. Now I'm wondering is the V2 free for old users or is it so much different that I have to buy it again?

Sincerely Vertti

PS. I also wanted to say that I really like what you're doing. I'm surely going to buy some of your libraries in the future. Notably the GD-6 acoustic guitar looks very tasty!
Hi Vertti, it has been in discussion with MOTU as updtates was not part of the original deal, but we figured we want happy customers, so yes ;) The V2 will be in the next update of MachFive 3 (v3.2), all of the others libraries will be updated as well ;)

thysm00 wrote:Hi Vertti, it has been in discussion with MOTU as updtates was not part of the original deal, but we figured we want happy customers, so yes ;) The V2 will be in the next update of MachFive 3 (v3.2), all of the others libraries will be updated as well ;)
Very glad to hear this! Any idea when the update is coming?

Also could you elaborate what's coming next? I'd really like to see some orchestral solo instruments. Would be instabuy for me.

Return to “AcousticsampleS”