Telematic V2 trial?

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there a trial version of Telematic V2? I hope so. I'm not sure how a prospective user is supposed to make a responsible buying decision without trying an instrument.
Logic Pro v9.1.8; OS X 10.10.5; Mac Pro 6.1 6-Core 3.5 GHz, 64GB RAM, 1TB SSD; Genelec S-30BNF tri-amped monitors

No, i'm sorry, there are no demo version of our products.

thysm00 wrote:No, i'm sorry, there are no demo version of our products.
I'm sorry too, but it makes no sense to buy any more instruments I can't try...or even hear. There aren't even any audio samples of the Telematic V2 on the Acoustic Samples website — at least none that I could find. If I'm mistaken and I somehow missed the audio samples, please let me know where I can hear them.

I must say that Telematic looks like it's a good instrument, but the things that matter most — how it sounds, how easy it is to use, how it responds — are impossible to determine by reading words on a web page.

I'm now watching Acoustic Samples here on KVRaudio. Presumably, if you folks ever make it possible to at least hear some samples of the instrument, KVR will let me know. But for now, je suis desolée...I'll have to look elsewhere. Sorry about that. Best wishes for your future success.
Logic Pro v9.1.8; OS X 10.10.5; Mac Pro 6.1 6-Core 3.5 GHz, 64GB RAM, 1TB SSD; Genelec S-30BNF tri-amped monitors

fizzicist wrote:There aren't even any audio samples of the Telematic V2 on the Acoustic Samples website — at least none that I could find. If I'm mistaken and I somehow missed the audio samples, please let me know where I can hear them.
Well, of course every instrument has a set of audio demos made with the library that you can hear by using the black player next to the interface screenshot (right above the price)...
If for some reason it does not display the audio player, you can find all of our audio demos on soundcloud here:

https://soundcloud.com/acousticsamples/sets

The set for Telematic is here:
https://soundcloud.com/acousticsamples/sets/telematic

Return to “AcousticsampleS”