What Audio interface do you use?

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everybody!
I have: i7 2.4Ghz, 16GB RAM, 200GB SSD and Windows7 x64 and KawaiExPro samples v3.0 iLok version.I also own Cantabile Performer 2.0.
I plan to use my Yamaha YDP-161 digital piano to play these exceptional samples in live performance. I try to play in version of rim+player+close and soon I understand that a special audio interface is needed.
I'm new in these matter and want to know what configuration do you have and what connections do you make.
Presonus audiobox 22vsl is an interface proper for my case? Also Tascam US122 MKII, is it a proper choise for me?
Thank you very much!

your pc is good enough. no special card needed just low latency which you have with every ASIO card, even if you not have a ASIO card you can install the free ASIO4ALL driver to have the benefit of low latency with every cheap onboard soundcard.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:your pc is good enough. no special card needed just low latency which you have with every ASIO card, even if you not have a ASIO card you can install the free ASIO4ALL driver to have the benefit of low latency with every cheap onboard soundcard.
Thank you very much!

Return to “AcousticsampleS”