GD-6 strumming, time signatures, tempo, and Logic

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I love the sound of these guitars, but my inexperience is showing???

Can I program new strumming patterns? I know there are many patterns available, but I can't quite find what I want (for example a basic down,down,up,up,down).

Also I get the impression that most if not all the strumming and picking patterns are in 4/4 time, and I would love some 3/4 stuff. I may be wrong about this, as I only got the product less than 24hrs ago and still investigating.

Any assistance appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike

Macbook Pro
Logic Pro x
Focusrite Sapphire Pro24
Dynaudio BM6 monitors driven by a chunky old Amcron (predecessor to Crown) 150 power amp

Hey Mike,
The list of patterns is fixed, but you can simply use the strum mode (or separate fingers) for this and program it in your sequencer, Same for 3/4. The patterns were just a way to access this in an easy way.

thysm00 wrote:Hey Mike,
The list of patterns is fixed, but you can simply use the strum mode (or separate fingers) for this and program it in your sequencer, Same for 3/4. The patterns were just a way to access this in an easy way.
Wouldn't it be possible to add the capability to save and load user patterns (strumming and picking) within GD-6 itself? I would like to see that feature implemented.

It will be in an update (a big one), but it does not work for now.

thysm00 wrote:It will be in an update (a big one), but it does not work for now.
Great news. Can you say what other features will be in the big update and when you think it will be ready to release? I would like to buy GD-6 when you have your next sale.

I'm sorry, but i can't say much more (don't want to reveal too much), same for the sale.

thysm00 wrote:I'm sorry, but i can't say much more (don't want to reveal too much), same for the sale.
Looking forward to some news about it when you are ready.

Return to “AcousticsampleS”