How to program short legato along with chord picking in GD-6?

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This 4 bars of guitar score engage some guitar legato skill.I tried to program them but got some problem.

Notice the legato in the second beat of second bar.I'm not a good guitar player but I know how it is played on real guitar.Pick 1th string then lift the left hand finger on 1st string with other fingers retaining.

There is a mixdown trigger in GD-6 chord mode.I trigger it just in that beat and write 16th notes,F4# E4 B3 A3 in piano roll.
The problem is that C4 group keys is assigned to strum keys for chord mode.Then I switch on piano chord mode.But those 4 notes will not sound in the right way. In the right way, first F4# sounds then slides to E4,then B3 and A3 sound in polyphone along with E4. But GD-6 plays a 4 notes legato there.

Then I switch on the solo mode in the 2nd beat.It works well.Yet another problem is that the 1st beat notes sustain mute from chord mode to solo mode.The 1st beat and 2nd beat is played in one chord,it should be polyphonic.

So guys,is there any programming to make it work? :?:
And I suggest that GD-6 will fix polyphone issue between legato and chord in updates :) .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “AcousticsampleS”