B-5 (v2.2.2) - Saving Preferences

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello!

I use the B-5 with IK Multimedia's "Leslie" (AmpliTube Version) and run it through Cantabile 3 Pro. I have all of the Organs saved as "Programs" in Cantabile (each saved with the General Preset set to "Default" and the B-5 Speaker Preference to "DI"), but every time I restart Cantabile, the Speaker Preference has been reset to "Rotary".

Is it possible to set the default speaker preference to "DI" or , better yet, save each Organ as a "User" Organ?

Thank you,

Doug

I'm pretty sure that if you save your Cantabile 3 project, it will do what you want.
If you load it from scratch, it will be set to the default behaviour and there is no way around it.

What you can also do is save a "multi" file, this way when you load it, instead of -loading the default B-5, you load that multi and the configuration will be the one you saved.

Thank you, thysm00!

Looks like I need to make sure everything is set correctly before I tap “Save”. I think maybe Cantabile was set to save States (with most recent edits) when I switched to another state. I corrected that issue and will see what happens now.

Doug

Return to “AcousticsampleS”