Pitch Bend and Mod Wheel

Official support for: mucoder.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am digging into Tonespace and just love it for the sheer learning experience (and the possibility of sparking ideas for new compositions). However I am not able to get MW or PB data to pass through it. I am using Ableton Live 8.2.2, running Tonespace on its own MIDI track and consuming the MIDI on a different track. Is there a setting I'm missing so that Tonespace will pass MW and PB data to the destination MIDI track?

I'm sorry, the PB/MW data doesn't get through tonespace currently.
In fact, tonespace doesn't send anything from midi in to midi out, it just listens on midi in and fabricates entirely new stuff to send to midi out

speculation: you might perhaps be able to have a second track in your DAW listening to your keyboard input and use some tool to filter out the PB/MW commands and pass them on to the same synth as you are driving from tonespace?
tonespace / hypercyclic

Thanks for your response, sir! Please don't apologize, ToneSpace is such an awesome piece of software. I could go on for days! Anyway sounds like a job for Max for Live. I also had in mind a Monome device where one could change the scale on the fly while using automatic chord fitting. So with Max for Live around you're off the hook since we can DIY what we need. :wink:

Return to “mucoder”