Tal-Dub 2

Official support for: tal-software.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TAL-Dub TAL-DUB-II TAL-DUB-III

Hello. I try to understand how works the filter high pass. HOW do we have to settle the button if we want that the high pass filter allows to pass only very few high frequencies?
Thank you.

Hello.

also looking for some documentation for TAL Dub 2.

Can't find anything. :(

What are buttons Input, Cross, FX, Midi L doing?

@ OP: High pass should be a high pass filter on the wet singal.

Midi L should be midi learn. I don't know about the others.

I have a TAL-Dub-II user manual. You don't have it?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

I think that Patrick won't do any opposition if I provide this old user manual. I have just uploaded it here.

Patrick, if you want me to remove it, tell me and I'll remove it without any problem.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

Hi BlackWinny,

Great! thanks a bunch. :tu:

:tu:

Still hoping a 64 bit AU version of Tal-Dub 2 (and 1 and 3, and Tal-Verb 1/2/3...). Patrick, if you hear me, please made it ! :)

Yes, what a pity that these fine plug-ins are not available in 64bits audio units !

Tal-Dub-X is fine, I've buyed it. It would be even better with a TAL-Dub 1/2 compatibility mode.

Return to “TAL Software”