TAL - Noizemak3r Presets!

Official support for: tal-software.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After the release of TAL - Noizemaker V1.0 and the respect we got for this free plugin, we thought, what can we do better...

With the release of Version 2.0 we showed, it's possible to improve Noizemak3r and to make it better as it was and out of this release, TAL - Filter II was born...

It was planned to make 128 new presets for Version 2.0 but Noizemak3r is a freetime project and "i" found no time, to do more sounds...

So i thought about a way, to make the synth more interesting... And we came to the point... Why not asking the guys who make music with it?

And that's it...

We wanna ask you for "free Presets" you made with Version 2.x to put them into an upcoming Update...

The presets are "inside" the plugin so you have to send them to me, please, do not send them to patrick, he's coding all the stuff and i'll do the rest.

Please, send your single presets, with a nickname (for credits) to frank (at) particular-sound . de

Frank

Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

The first presets were supplied by:

Sendy
and MagiKnight

Thanx, dudes...!!

Frank
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

Hi Frank,
say, in what format would you accept the presets? I ask since I can't save them in ".fxp" in Cubase5, only Cubase's own ".vstpreset".

Cheers

I have to talk to Patrick about this topic and sorry, i have "overseen" your post in this thread...

But, a way to save presets in the "*.fxp" format could be using a host software like chainer or vsthost (http://www.kvraudio.com/get/300.html) and save the presets there...

I am a mac user since ages but i remember, that i used a software like this to make presets for a company on the pc because the mac version wasn't finished...

Try it, maybe it works...

Frank

Thank you, Frank.

Yes, I'll try one of the freeware hosts, there are a few out there that I could use, like Tobybear's MiniHost.

Steinberg and their decision... quite annoying that they dropped the standard fxp/fxb format support.

Anyway, thanks again, Frank!

We have to thank you for the presets...

Logic 9 isn't loading "*.fxp" files anymore, too so don't start blaming Steinberg
for there decision not supporting the format anymore...!

It looks like every company is making his "own" thing now...!

Frank

Guys, thanx for yer help, today, we released Version 3.03 with the first 128 User presets, have phun with it..

by the way, with this release, you can simply load/save presets out of the GUI, Patrick added this new function so there will be no problems in the future making presets with different hosts..

enjoy...

Frank

Fab, Fantastic and FrankQ :)

It is very nice, but the new version still will not allow me to save preset banks.
I can save individual presets just fine, but cannot compile a bank. (in any format)
Will this be addressed in future updates?

Great sounding machine, thanks :)

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=309959
..what goes around comes around..

Ok, I guess the best way to do presets for this is to use the TAL native format, then import each preset individually and save as a .fxb through the host.
That means, you have to import the .fxp, (name the preset correctly if nec.) then save as a noismeaker native preset, then import the noisemaker presets one by one to load up a full bank, then save as .fxb.

Is this right?

Yep, that's it. Thanks for weathering my drama :)

I must say that is a very good synth :) and Tal always has good presets too.

-edit- it seems that somewhere between 18 -20 presets added, the bank resets somehow and reverts to its default bank. Strange. I shall import one preset at a time, saving the bank after each one, I guess.

Huzzah! Such an awesome synth - I'd have paid for it.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Free Presets for "TAL NOIzE M4K3R" http://www.tnmpresets.com/ (http://www.tnmpresets.com/)

Return to “TAL Software”