TAL Togu Plugins in Logic 9 (No Midi/Audio Out)

Official support for: tal-software.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wondering if anyone else is having issues with the No 62 and Bassline Plugins with Logic 9.1.4? I cannot use them at all. There is no midi or audio output.

Well, i have no problems running any of the TAL plugins in Logic 9.4.1., everything is working fine, are the TAL plugins are the only ones you have problems with?

Frank
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

I assume you mean 9.1.4....but yes, they are the only plugins I have an issue with. It is very strange. Some work (like Noisemaker) but not U-No-62 or Bassline..But even with Noisemaker I have some issues, like when I select the plugin I see only a plain black interface. I use Logic in 64 bit mode and therefore am running them in the 32 bit AU Bridge. I dont have any issues with the TAL effects, just the soft synths.

Yes, with NoiseMaker running under the 32bit wrapper the interface stays black when I change presets in Logic's native mode (.aupreset).

However, the interface stays detailed when changing presets in TAL's factory memory. This does not happen using 64 bit or opening Logic in 32bit mode so it must be a wrapper issue. All I have to do using the wrapper is close out the blacked out interface and reopen and everything is fine. A hassle but not a big problem. My solution is to just use the 64bit version and eliminate the wrapper. The other plugs mentioned I can't say about but should work as before if you open in 32bit.

I only like to wrap fish and Christmas presents. :hihi:

joji

Still having issues with the 32 bit versions of these. It is very strange. When I open the 2 I mentioned there is no sound and sometimes it passes through the sound from another open plugin. Very weird. The 64 bit is fine and Noisemaker is a great plugin but Id really love to try the others....

2 years later... Do we have an update on this? I can't seem to get it to work, either. Having the same issues as OP. Noisemaker runs very well, but Bassline v1.5.5 in 64-bit Logic doesn't output a signal.

Thanks

Return to “TAL Software”