actual version number for TAL-U-NO-LX

Official support for: tal-software.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

is it to difficult to put the actual version number for TAL-U-NO-LX on the download page? i dont get it.. ..all the freeware have the last version number but your first commercial product not. really annoying. sorry to say that.

I think if you scroll down a bit to the version history it says. The first item in the list reflects the latest version (Version 1.81).

sorry to bring it up again, but when i install the version is 2.25 and on your
site it 2.23. can you explain? would love to know the changelog.. thank you in advance!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

The PC version is 2.25 but the Mac version is 2.24? I'm not sure though, because it's unclear even when looking at the version history.
You are currently reading my signature.

they updated their site now! great!

Ableton Live Windows only: Blocking UI issue fixed (Version 2.25).

OSX only: Presets not available at some OSX systems. Moved preset folder from /library/ToguAudioLine/ to library/Application Support/ToguAudioLine/. You maybe have to move your own presets manually into the new location if you didn't defined a user specific preset path (Version 2.24).

Dialog behind plugin window fixed. Removed modal dialog for registration and renaming (Version 2.23).
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

I agree, it's not that easy to follow the changelog because each statement has the version at the end of the line. It is not a good way to sort things. It should be like this instead:

Code: Select all

v2.25 - <date of release>:
- Windows only: Blocking UI issue in Ableton Live fixed.

v2.24 - <date of release>:
- OSX only: Presets not available at some OSX systems. Moved preset folder from /library/ToguAudioLine/ to library/Application Support/ToguAudioLine/. You maybe have to move your own presets manually into the new location if you didn't defined a user specific preset path.

v2.23 - <date of release>:
- Dialog behind plugin window fixed. Removed modal dialog for registration and renaming.

v2.20 - <date of release>:
- Arpeggiator with enabled host sync skips a note under some conditions fixed.
- AU key stealing issue in Ableton Live Fixed.
- UI not showing up when running VST and AU plugins in the same project fixed.
- Other small bugfixes.

v2.14 - <date of release>:
- Take preset name always from file name.
- Fixed envelope while changing sampling rate.
- Portamento with Up & Down II Arp fixed.
- You maybe have to register the plugin again after this update.

Now THAT is a changelog! :)

Return to “TAL Software”