Next after UNO-LX

Official support for: tal-software.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Arppe2600va JP6K MinimogueVA TAL-BassLine TAL-BassLine-101 TAL-Elek7ro TAL-NoiseMaker TAL-U-No-62 TAL-U-No-LX

osiris wrote:The OB8
otherwise I'd like for someone to try an Andromeda. I almost got one made in SE. No longer made and get the manual to see how complex that beast is.
You almost made an Andromeda in SE?

:lol:

Kriminal wrote:
osiris wrote:The OB8
otherwise I'd like for someone to try an Andromeda. I almost got one made in SE. No longer made and get the manual to see how complex that beast is.
You almost made an Andromeda in SE?

:lol:
Yeah, I was surprised too. If it came close, it would have been a real "tour de force".
Fernando (FMR)

Dunno for the sound... but for the look I hope it will be prettier than this one:

http://electro-music.com/forum/topic-57954-0.html

BlackWinny wrote:Dunno for the sound... but for the look I hope it will be prettier than this one:

http://electro-music.com/forum/topic-57954-0.html

It just an editor isnt it, its not a synth....

Yes, probably... But even as an editor, I'd be totally lost with all these knobs (and even the color) which are as identical as an army in perfect ranks...

BlackWinny wrote:Yes, probably... But even as an editor, I'd be totally lost with all these knobs (and even the color) which are as identical as an army in perfect ranks...

edit :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Another vote for a Noizemaker update with more waveforms (and some noise waveforms)!

The longer I look at those hopping faces, the more confusing they get :hihi:

Hum... "noise waveforms" ? Wot'zzat ?

Ah yes... you wanted to say "noise colors" ?

BlackWinny wrote:Hum... "noise waveforms" ? Wot'zzat ?

Recently, I loaded a pink noise waveform but it wasn't pink at all...

Tricky-Loops wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:Hum... "noise waveforms" ? Wot'zzat ?

Recently, I loaded a pink noise waveform but it wasn't pink at all...
Hmm... Tell me... t'was blue, eh ?!

I've loaded the same when I was young, dozens of years ago !
Rhâââ ! As blue as a blue note !

I did, and then Jeff came out with v1.0 and said everything you've done before won't work in this version, so you have to start again - from scratch (throws up hands in frustration)
BTW - You should've heard Cymbiant 2.5. It was a stunner....

The reason I want Andromeda is, while it does look tame, the filter routings and modulations are what makes the synth.
I've got the manual if you need.

Andromeda? Not interesting at all. CS 80/JP 8/older rolands/other synths with famous character with TAL quality - yes, take my money.
Murderous duck!

Yeah, but who'll pony up the cash to get him one of those rather expensive synths...?

I still think Pro One is the way forward, as far as emulations are concerned. It's affordable and by adding polyphony you'd get rather close to the big Prophet 5 sound.

david.beholder wrote:Andromeda? Not interesting at all. CS 80/JP 8/older rolands/other synths with famous character with TAL quality - yes, take my money.
I think the guy is kind of a Roland fan though. :) Even Noizemaker and Elektro are very Rolandish.

Return to “TAL Software”