Free patches for TAL BassLine-101

Official support for: tal-software.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

btfnk wrote:
btfnk wrote:I made some patches yesterday for my own use but thought I'd share them.

I think it's 22 of them in there.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/918 ... atches.zip
Hi,

again many thanks for those patches. :tu:

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Cant find my patches...shame, as i made the original sounds on the hardware and copied them to the soft version :(

Kriminal wrote:Cant find my patches...shame, as i made the original sounds on the hardware and copied them to the soft version :(
In the factory sounds of BassLine-101 i found 32 patches you seemed to have reprogrammed from the original SH-101 factory sounds.

I guess you mean other patches that you lost or do you talk about those in the factory sounds?

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Yes, original patches

I didnt know he was going to use those, i would have checked them with a new beta.

Kriminal wrote:Yes, original patches

I didnt know he was going to use those, i would have checked them with a new beta.
I have not compared all of them to the original patch sheets yet but for the few i have done they seemed to be close to those patch sheets.

For example in the Trumpet patch only the additional vibrato seems to be different.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner

Started playing with the sequencer now:
Ingonator wrote:I just created a "noodling" track inspired by this video that was posted at the TAL Facboook group today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa1RR5Qf ... e=youtu.be

I have assiged most of the parameters of BassLine-101 to my Korg NanoKONTROL controller to do some "Live" tweaking (quite long track, around 7:56 mins):

TAL Bassline-101 - Sequencer Improvisation 01

This is a single instance of TAL BassLine-101.

As external FXs the free TAL-Dub-3 Delay and PSP NobleQ (EQ) were used.

TAL-Dub is available here:
http://kunz.corrupt.ch/products/tal-dub

A bigger amount of resonance (in fact full Resonance) was used in the seond part of the track).
The sequencer pattern is inspired by the video and was recorded into BassLine-101 using a keyboard controller.
Also created a few other new sounds. Will publish an update if i got some more.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner

Patrick added my patches to the TAL website now:

http://kunz.corrupt.ch/products/tal-bassline-101

Ingo
Ingo Weidner

Thanks for these Ingo - there's some really good sounds here and the pdf is a nice touch. I always appreciate how you throw out these free patches for synths that you are enthusiastic about.

dexterbella wrote:Thanks for these Ingo - there's some really good sounds here and the pdf is a nice touch. I always appreciate how you throw out these free patches for synths that you are enthusiastic about.
Hi,

many thanks for your kind comment. Yes this was fun indeed.

Hope i could update the patches collection soon but it will take a bit longer now. Maybe i'll post a small add-on with work in progress (around 10 new patches at the moment) soon.
Sarted using the sequencer now (you could check the new demo in one of my latest posts).

Ingo
Last edited by Ingonator on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner

deleted
Last edited by Ingonator on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner

This was already posted in another thread:

Hi,

i started doing some tracks/demos that only use Roland synth emulations and also Roland FXs were possible.

The first track of that kind is based on TAL BassLine-101, Xils Lab V+, Arturia Jupiter 8V 2.5 and Pink Noise Studio Deeplight for Kontakt (length 9:45, Lead sound starts at around 1:50):

Journey To The Land Of Ro - Part I

The track is recorded "Live" which means no overdub and also no further editing afterwards.

Details about the instances and additional FXs:

1.) Lead:
TAL BassLine-101 (= SH-101), patch: "BR Horny 101 IW" (included with my free collection)

external FXs: TAL Chorus LX (mode I), TAL Dub-3 Delay, Valhalla DSP ValhallaVintageVerb

2.) Pad 1:
Xils Lab V+ (= VP-330), patch: "STR Slow Strings IW".
external FXs: Arts Acoustic Big Rock Phase Shifter (= Small Stone Phaser emulation)

3.) Pad 2:
Arturia Jupiter 8V 2.5, patch: "Mellow Strings 2 IW" (same as in a few posts above).
external FXs: TAL Chorus-LX (mode I, moderate amount)

4.) Pads 3 + 4
Pink Noise Studio Deepflight for Kontakt (= D-50) in Kontakt 4,
patches/presets: "DF Fantasia" + "DF Arctic Vox Pad".
No external FXs used.

No additional mastering FXs (e.g. Compressor etc.) used.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner

deleted
Last edited by Ingonator on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner

Hi Ingo,

Just downloaded your original 32 patches - very nice. One of the great things about this little synth is how fast you can change the patches. I've taken a few of yours, tweaked a couple of parameters and suddenly a new sound, but with remnants of your good original starting positions. Excellent :-)

But some I don't change. I especially like your "swell pad".

Thanks

spirit wrote:Hi Ingo,

Just downloaded your original 32 patches - very nice. One of the great things about this little synth is how fast you can change the patches. I've taken a few of yours, tweaked a couple of parameters and suddenly a new sound, but with remnants of your good original starting positions. Excellent :-)

But some I don't change. I especially like your "swell pad".

Thanks
Hi, thanks for your nice comment.

Yu could also try the update in my last post which includes those 32 too.
Some of those are "work in progress" but i guess that does not really matter.

Especially for the pad sounds i recommend using the free TAL Chorus-LX plugin.
That Chorus got additional controls (e.g. Dry/wet amount, Spread amount) compared to that on built-in with TAL U-NO-LX.

If you check the new demo in my last post you could hear that the Strings sound ("PD PWM Strings 2 IW" patch with slightly shorter attack + release) could sound close to real Strings when using the TAL Chorus-LX (mode I + II activated, Dry/Wet beyond 50%, stereo spread around 75-90%).

Ingo
Ingo Weidner

Return to “TAL Software”