iRig Mic suggestion

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just a quick suggestion (and so everyone knows anyways). IK, consider upgrading your nut/bolt on the iRig mic adapter. You need a screwdriver to tighten it and it would be much better to have a wingnut (or some big thumb-bolt). The plastic is quite soft (considering the heft of the microphone) so it is always moving on me (I could use my other one but figured I paid for it so it should work).
Just an idea.
Jason Schoepfer
Rocky Mountain Sounds
http://www.rockymountainsounds.com

Thanks for the suggestion. You should post this finding on the IK forums for our whole team to see.
No longer with IK. Here is my Website | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram

Sorry, I never remember my login there- just easier to come here and post.
No worries if IK is not reading here for suggestions- I thought they were.
I will stick here where all my other oddball brothers and sisters reside like me :)
Jason Schoepfer
Rocky Mountain Sounds
http://www.rockymountainsounds.com

I would like to know whether you're getting good results with the iRig Mic.
I went to the local music store and tries it out with the iPhone 4S and GarageBand.
I couldn't get a result with a good recording level, no matter if I set the switch to hi, low, or medium. I suppose I did something wrong?
If I can manage to get a decent result the next time I try, I'd love to buy it.
Otherwise, what other options are out there?

Tele
Listen to me at soundcklick:
www.soundclick.com/wewritesongs

JavaJ wrote:Sorry, I never remember my login there- just easier to come here and post.
No worries if IK is not reading here for suggestions- I thought they were.
I will stick here where all my other oddball brothers and sisters reside like me :)
Oddballs unite! Wondertwin powers, Activate!

Damn... didn't work again.
"All generalizations are false".
"Don't quantize me bro"!

Yes we see suggestions here, but many more of the IK folks are on our forum directly. Your login is the same as your regular IK login.

Either way, though, thank you for the suggestion and I wanted to also mention that as for other options we will also have our own options coming up... :)

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”