Caustic 2 Drum Expansion + FREE Expansions

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've released 11 drumkits for use in Caustic 2's Beatbox by Single Cell Software.

The Expansion includes 11 drumkits, wav files and preset files (.beatbox) and an installation guide. Kits include Acoustic, Chakra, Degraded, Ethnic, Glitch, Jazz, Killer, Psy, Stretched, Techno and Urban

this has been tested on my Win PC and Samsung Galxay S3 and worked fine.

The expansion pack is availablew for just £1.99 from HERE

thanks.
Last edited by Kriminal on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Morning android users !

done a quick and nasty demo of the kits, i'll try and do some better ones when i get more time :wink:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/lisa.milli ... _drums.mp3

Wow. Awesome sounding drums. Are they available from the Play store? I'd prefer to buy it there, so if I do a system reset or flash a new ROM, I can download everything from the playstore again if Titanium Backup doesn't restore properly.

Cheers,
Rich

Some GREAT Caustic expansions here on Google Play: http://play.google.com/store/apps/devel ... RD+Studios

RichLum wrote:Wow. Awesome sounding drums. Are they available from the Play store? I'd prefer to buy it there, so if I do a system reset or flash a new ROM, I can download everything from the playstore again if Titanium Backup doesn't restore properly.

Cheers,
Rich
sorry, no, they are not on play store, they take too much of a cut :x

i keep every single email receipt from paypal for everything i have ever sold, so if i have your name, you can always get it again from me for no charge of course :wink:

Dave

dannysinzx wrote:Some GREAT Caustic expansions here on Google Play: http://play.google.com/store/apps/devel ... RD+Studios
no drums in those, and its not really polite to spam my threads with links to others products :wink:

OK. I just paid via paypal :)

@dannysinzx Yeah the Big Beard stuff is good. I got the 2 free packs earlier today and just bought the strings and keys pack. It is really cool.

file sent, thanks :wink:

im going to convert my free analogue bass samples for the PCM synth this week too, they will be free again of course.

Cheers, got it!
Thanks.

Awesome kits.
The Chakra and Killer kits are interestingly tasty.

Sorry dude, wasn't spamming, just figured folks into caustic could use the info. Besides, you just did the EXACT SAME THING in my thread!

@Rich, Cool man, I like em too, I have gotten everything they put out and like it all.

dannysinzx wrote:Sorry dude, wasn't spamming, just figured folks into caustic could use the info. Besides, you just did the EXACT SAME THING in my thread!
unless you are selling those packs yourself, i dont see the problem, you are just pointing ppl to various packs and i added mine to the list. This thread is specifically about an expansion i made myself and am trying to sell myself.
Last edited by Kriminal on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RichLum wrote:Cheers, got it!
Thanks.

Awesome kits.
The Chakra and Killer kits are interestingly tasty.
thanks

ive got two drum machines here in sampling right now, so should have some more kits coming soon :)

edited a NASA transmission into a few short vox parts and dumped into PCM Synth. You can grab it here:

https://www.box.com/s/3b2c93546380e75f0834

C4 is a noise loop, so you can drop in the vox at any time with no awkward silences. The preset is in the samples folder, you need to drag that out and put it in the pcm synth preset folder.

cheers

Dave

Cool Dave.
I'm not expert on the PCM synth, so this may seem a silly question, but what setting do I toggle so that the sample only plays while the note is played, and it stops when the note is off?

Cheers,
Rich

[edit] Don't worry, I worked out how to change the "Mode" :) [/edit]

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”