Polyphonic "MIDI Guitar" app turns ANY guitar into a MIDI monster

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aural Chaos wrote:
polaris20 wrote:What I'd love (and would gladly pay for) is if it could just import a clean/dry track from the iTunes directory and convert to MIDI, for the purpose of transcribing stuff. Capo does a good job, but I'm thinking this might even be better.
Have you seen the other app from the same dev? It converts to tab, so maybe your request isn't too far off...
JamOrigin wrote:
polaris20 wrote:What I'd love (and would gladly pay for) is if it could just import a clean/dry track from the iTunes directory and convert to MIDI, for the purpose of transcribing stuff. Capo does a good job, but I'm thinking this might even be better.
Yes, please take a look at our GuitarVision app. It's sure not perfect, but state of the art nevertheless. I can reveal that a major update is under development currently ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5fgbTEYVyw

App Store:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guitar-v ... 01031?mt=8
Ah, I didn't see that, thanks guys!

EDIT

That video doesn't work, btw. Blocked because of take down notice, most likely.

Guitar vision is cool, but it needs to be able to record the tab'd file and export it so it can be printed.

Sorry to harp on this, anyone got a link to help for dummies for getting midi from ipad to pc/ableton..? I downloaded rtpMidi but i'm still having no luck whatsoever.... I'd like to try it but cant get my head around it

JamOrigin wrote:Thank you for all the positive feedback everyone!

We have a VST/AU/AXX/RTAS for use internally. We are currently looking into how to take it to the market. Shouldnt be too long.
:D
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

deastman wrote:

We have a VST/AU/AXX/RTAS for use internally. We are currently looking into how to take it to the market. Shouldnt be too long.
This weekend? :)

It be witchcraft...

An amazing app.

cyberheater wrote:It be witchcraft...

An amazing app.
I thought the same thing! ..tho i have grown sort of accustomed to the idea after i got my tc helicon voice live with it's trick of hearing my guitar chords and adjusting the vocal harmonies to suit.. Hmm i should see if they can update that unit so it can send midi data out from those recognised chords.. Wonder if they thought of that? Meanwhile this app is super and i hope the vst is out soon so i don't have to dick around trying to get this wifi stuff to work ;)

memyselfandus wrote:
deastman wrote:

Maybe this weekend? it's still sunday! :)

why are we seeing all these things we have dreamed about on windows for years now. all of a sudden all over the ipad?? seriously.. whats the deal with that? and not another word on a windows release.

Your requests have been heard. The MIDI Guitar VST/AU ready for the first round of beta testers:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=359095

JamOrigin wrote:Your requests have been heard. The MIDI Guitar VST/AU ready for the first round of beta testers:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=359095
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vst is a must have format if you want to sell to guitarists. Guitarists spend their money smarter than the ipad buying crowd. A vst version outsells an ipad application 100 to 1.

myconsumerclub wrote:vst is a must have format if you want to sell to guitarists. Guitarists spend their money smarter than the ipad buying crowd. A vst version outsells an ipad application 100 to 1.
No i think you'll find the correct figure is 98 to 1... ;)

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”