SAMPLR! Out and dope.

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

shanecgriffo wrote:I can't seem to find a way to solo individual samples quickly.. I know you can do the -hold pause/touch sample to play and pause them but it's a little tricky if you've got a few running.
I agree. Would be good if you could just play / pause by touching the actual loop buttons along the bottom.

I've been playing with this more, and I might have found an acceptable way to use this device in a somewhat classical sampler sort of way. I'm starting to think I might like this thing after all. :-)

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

I need another IOS music making app like a hole in my head, but this looks very unique and for the price is a no brainer.

So I can take ANY wav sample and send it to this app from iTunes? I've got a lot of wav files in my Kontakt library that would be interesting with this app, especially the ones with chromatic samples to be able to play notes individually.

Really digging this one. Now if I could only import samples from dropbox without having to use iTunes...please make it happen

Leibregime wrote:Really digging this one. Now if I could only import samples from dropbox without having to use iTunes...please make it happen
Agreed. :-)

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

great app imho

Samplr now samples!!!! And audio copies/pastes! Great update, go get it!
If this ever supports audiobus I may lose my mind...

hogo wrote:Samplr now samples!!!! And audio copies/pastes! Great update, go get it!
awesome!

hogo wrote:Samplr now samples!!!! And audio copies/pastes! Great update, go get it!
Agreed! Nice update! I'd really like to see Audiobus added too! :-)

--Sean

This is one of the few apps i have purchased that really doesn't have an equivalent in terms of interface and functionality (imo)

Awesome update, too.

Interested in seeing what else this developer comes up with.

Audiobus would top it off ;)

Has anybody got audio copy/paste to work? I've tried copying audio from both Magellan and Figure but Samplr doesn't show up on the list of eligible programs to paste to. Also I can't seem to find the copy feature in Samplr itself. Anybody have any luck?

Eyedol wrote:Has anybody got audio copy/paste to work? I've tried copying audio from both Magellan and Figure but Samplr doesn't show up on the list of eligible programs to paste to. Also I can't seem to find the copy feature in Samplr itself. Anybody have any luck?
Works fine here, you don't need to specify an app to copy to.

Paste brings up the normal Sonoma paste menu allowing you to choose from the last few things you copied.
Instant human just add coffee

This is really great. The addition of microphone input and audio copy/paste has made an already lovely app even more appealing. Audiobus support would be killer.

BiancaNeve wrote:
Eyedol wrote:Has anybody got audio copy/paste to work? I've tried copying audio from both Magellan and Figure but Samplr doesn't show up on the list of eligible programs to paste to. Also I can't seem to find the copy feature in Samplr itself. Anybody have any luck?
Works fine here, you don't need to specify an app to copy to.

Paste brings up the normal Sonoma paste menu allowing you to choose from the last few things you copied.
Hmm I wonder how I completely missed the audio copy/paste buttons at the bottom of the sample menu :shock:

All good now, cheers.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”