What iPad DAW really uses the iPad functionality the best?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Crab,

How did u move the email into trash? I was trying do something like that last night, but couldn't do it! In airplane mode, I can save the draft, then when I delete it, it disappears! What am I missing?

hi gdog,in airplane mode i open the mail in the outbox (it seems many people can open the attachement here but i couldn't),then i just hit the"trash can"symbol upper right.That's it.

edit:just for not being OT all the time:imo Garageband and Multitrack DAW uses the ipad functionality in the best way.Problem is,Garageband is not really a DAW imo and MDAW is lacking many other things that i need (like a simple volume automation).So i'm using BM2 all the time.I would use Auria more then i do now but the edit screen is still too sluggish for my needs (iPad 2).But they promissed to improve this until they sort all the bugs out.

Cheers Crab :)

The reason I missed it was coz I was using an itouch - there's no trash icon in the top right - & when u delete it using the other ways it doesn't appear in the trash folder! V.fun exploring the peccadillos ;)

I agree with u re MTDaw, not being good enough to be a full daw - it's incredible what it can do, record multiple massive wav files on separate tracks, with no hiccups even on an itouch! But like u say no volume automation, etc. And yes Auria will be so much nicer to work with once they sort the sluggish GUI, but HST, it's still the best audio mastering daw on iOS. I also prefer BM2 especially for sequencing audio, but Music Studio has the best midi sequencer & is v.useful to drive other apps <3

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”