Jamup xt vs jamup pro xt

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No, jam up will be available as an auria plugin, through IAP in auria. Jamup standalone will have audiobus as promised. So will auria soon enough, so it's just a choice then of running it inside auria or tuning it outside through audiobus. The plugin version must be repurchased due to apples rules, that's what he's saying.

mrufino1 wrote:No, jam up will be available as an auria plugin, through IAP in auria. Jamup standalone will have audiobus as promised. So will auria soon enough, so it's just a choice then of running it inside auria or tuning it outside through audiobus. The plugin version must be repurchased due to apples rules, that's what he's saying.
Thanks for the clarification!!! I feel a LOT better now! :D

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

No problem. If you look at the post I made to start the topic, I was confused about some things as well in regards to the App Store, and Calvin was very helpful.

this is exactly it...
mrufino1 wrote:No, jam up will be available as an auria plugin, through IAP in auria. Jamup standalone will have audiobus as promised. So will auria soon enough, so it's just a choice then of running it inside auria or tuning it outside through audiobus. The plugin version must be repurchased due to apples rules, that's what he's saying.
Calvin @ Positive Grid
http://www.positivegrid.com

Calvin J. Abel wrote:this is exactly it...
Cool, thanks. :-) I'm sorry I doubted you. :oops: :oops: :oops:

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Hello,
I have installed Jamup XT on my iPad some days ago, and today I have upgraded to XT Pro via the in-app purchase.

There was only 4 presets in XT, and there's still only 4 presets in XT Pro.
I'm very disapointed, how can I get more presets ?

Did you scroll through the banks? There should be more than 4, no question. If nod, try clicking on "restore purchases" in the store, maybe it didn't register for some reason.

It took me a while to figure out that I could swipe to the left on the preset page to get to the rest of the patches towards the right.
"All generalizations are false".
"Don't quantize me bro"!

Thanks for your replies. I have tried the restore purchases button, and also to delete Jamup and reinstall it, but I still have 4 presets, nothing more in the factory banks. How many factory presets have XT Pro ?

pquenin wrote:Hello,
I have installed Jamup XT on my iPad some days ago, and today I have upgraded to XT Pro via the in-app purchase.

There was only 4 presets in XT, and there's still only 4 presets in XT Pro.
I'm very disapointed, how can I get more presets ?
When I did that, I found that I HAD NOT upgraded: I had only spent 10 bucks.

I see what Calvin is saying about not having any choice with Apple, but why are there so many other apps w/ in-app upgrades that, well, upgrade the app? How did all those other companies wind up with that choice?

I love JamUp, but I won't spend any more money on it. Since Wall Street blew up my retirement, $10 is TOO MUCH TO THROW AWAY. Like I did. On the JamUp XT-to-Pro "upgrade".

Did you contact Calvin about that? He was very helpful to me when I had my issue.

+1 on contacting Calvin. He's one of the good guys.
"All generalizations are false".
"Don't quantize me bro"!

well, my Jamup has been upgraded because I have more amps, pedals and effects, but I was expecting more presets too with this pro version...

You can download thousands of presets from the preset exchange (in the app), and it is also easy to try different combinations and see what you come up with.

Yes I know, thank you !

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”