Auria is on sale for $24.99

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So far I'm pretty impressed. I am really, really hoping they get Audiobus, as well as Drumtrack HD and Sampletank. If I could get those three apps going together, the iPad would replace my laptop for mobile stuff.

Already it has a bit, as I was able to ditch my laptop this past weekend doing some rehearsal recording with a drummer, bassist, and me.

It's nice not having to schlep a laptop while already taking three guitars, an amp, and a pedalboard.

polaris20 wrote:It's nice not having to schlep a laptop while already taking three guitars, an amp, and a pedalboard.
Very true. I was very happy when I bought the iConnectMIDI which now allows my USB keyboard to play my MIDI racks. NO MORE laptop to bring to practice or on stage and I have been very happy about that.

I'm considering using Auria as my on stage mixer (with the Presonus 1818vsl) and I can stick that in my rack and no more need for my Mackie mixer! Now if I can just get apps that replicate the Roland JV-1080 and Yamaha Motif Rack XS... :)

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”